User avatar

XxlBlackRoselxX

  • Art & Photography Re: MS Paint - Beach

    Hahah! Thanks, you guys! To tr3x : Thanks! I used a computer mouse. I didn't use any other tool besides my eyes/mind/hands/mouse. Well, thanks a lot~!

    Apr 14, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: MS Paint - Beach

    Okay, this picture took me only three days and it was really hard to do. My computer kept crashing, which made me lose my progress. I really do like this ...

    Apr 14, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My brother (:

    It's amazing! When I look at the picture, I feel like I'm in that scenery. It's really lovely. The dark sky, the orange sun, and the silhouette stands out really ...

    Apr 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Self Potrait :D

    Wow! This portrait is amazing! Your art is indescribable. It takes the breath away from me. Well, there are only one small error in your art. The lips are really ...

    Apr 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: MS Paint Drawings - Anime

    Anyone can draw on the computer....How am I lucky??

    Apr 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: MS Paint Drawings - Anime

    Oooh! That could work too! Now I can scan fifteen pictures and show them to everyone in the whole world! (Hahaha I'm kidding...)

    Apr 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: MS Paint Drawings - Anime

    Hahah! Thanks! I didn't use any tablets of some sort. If you keep practicing on MS Paint, then you can accomplish something. I wish to use photoshop, but I can't.

    Apr 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: MS Paint Drawings - Anime

    Well, sorry that I can't draw as well as I draw on a computer. I want to post pictures of my pictures that I drew by hand, but I don't ...

    Apr 10, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Glee Chapter 1 - The Boy is Mine

    It's a real shock to me, that you are serious about this thing. It's a real shocker, but thanks for the so-called advice.

    Apr 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: MS Paint

    Ooh, those things. I always wanted to try one of those things. They seem a lot easier. (I think I know what you are talking about). Well, thanks for explaining ...

    Apr 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: MS Paint Drawings - Anime

    You're nice, ALLDrawnout. Thank you for saying, that it was cool, then changing your mind. [:

    Apr 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: MS Paint

    Hahah! I was wondering if other people used bases too. If you keep practicing on the computer, then you will be able to get a good picture out of MS ...

    Apr 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: MS Paint

    Thanks for the advice~! I was thinking of crediting the person who made the bases, but I wasn't sure. Next time I will. [:

    Apr 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: MS Paint

    So far, you all must probably know that I am obsessed with Anime. Well, I didn't technically draw the body. I only drew the shadows, hair, clothes, and stuff like ...

    Apr 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Side by Side

    I like it how you start it off as no color, and then worked your way to details and colors. I really like that a lot. As always, your drawings ...

    Apr 8, 2011


The moral of Snow White is never eat apples.
— Lemony Snicket