User avatar

XxjustmeXx

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Disenchanting

    Awesome story, I really liked it! You've managed to keep attention for the entire chapter wich may not sound like much, but for me that almost impossible most of the ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Parasite Prologue

    First Grade: "Kita, come play with me on the swings!" Leah yells from the other side of the playground. I start to run to her but before I can get ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tesseract - Chapter 7

    Nice twist, but I don't get why she'd just give up. If it was me I'd fight until the end but maybe this'll have more meaning later. Great job :)

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tesseract - Chapter 6

    Yet again you've made me wonder. Great chapter, it's sooooo interesting. Besides the SpaG errors we all have sometimes, terrific chapter. Keep up the good work

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tesseract - Chapter 5

    Very good job so far. It's interesting and I honestly have no idea what's going to happen next. I like the little twists you've put into the plot. It's been ...

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tesseract - Chapter 4

    Ooooh, so mysterious. I can almost hear the ominous music in the background! Great job, I can't wait to see where you take this. It's so creative of you to ...

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tesseract - Chapter 3

    Yet again you have accomplished a wonderful chapter. I really like your characters and their personalities. There's a few grammar mistakes but other then that it was truley amazing.

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tesseract - Chapter 2

    I think it could of been a bit longer but never the less it was just as good as the first chapter. It's actually keeping my attention wich is a ...

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tesseract - Chapter 1

    I really like this story! I think this is the first one I've actually gotten into on this site since it takes a lot to get me interested. I can't ...

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Curse Eye

    interesting story. I like the plot so far but it was a little hard to read with all the errrors. I suggest maybe editing it...??? If not it's your choice ...

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Spirit

    It's really interesting so far. I can't wait to read more. Great job

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I hated school

    Very good idea. It's different from a lot of the ghost stories you see everywhere all the time. I like Jade in a wierd sort of way. I don't she ...

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tanya stole my car

    I really liked this, it was awesome. At the top instead of Tanya, it says Tanta though. Just thought I'd let you know. Other then it was great. :)

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Captured Chapter 2

    Mud sticks to the bottom of my bare feet, along with stones, twigs, and blood that all mix together into a sticky glue that tries to keep from lifting from ...

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Captured Chapter 1

    "Cassie, we're going out for a run. You want to come with?" My mom asks, flicking her long, curly, dark auburn (usually mistaken for dark brown) hair behind her shoulder ...

    Mar 24, 2011


What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty, in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god -- the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals!
— William Shakespeare