User avatar

XxjustmeXx

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Part of the Night-Chapter One Cont.

    I'm really enjoying this. It's very nicely written and a pretty interesting plot. If you write more please let me know. I would love to read the rest if you ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Part of the Night-Chapter One

    Again, I really like this. It's quite interesting. Your imagery and description is very good, painting a clear picture in my mind. A couple of your sentences were a bit ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Part of the Night-Prologue

    Okay, so it seems the whole grammar has been covered already so I'll skip that part for both of our sakes considering I don't know how much help I would ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Parasite Chapter 3

    "Mike! We shouldn't be doing this!" I hiss at my brother. Mike falls back so he's right beside me. "You're not flaking out on me are you, little sister ." ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: 'Awakening' - Something I wrote when I was 8-10

    Wow this is good for an 8-10 year old. It actually was written quite well. If you write anymore let me know. Great job

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: From the Thunder - 1.1 (Edited 12/15)

    Very good so far. I would eally enjoy reading more. It's a bit cliche but I think you make it work very well and give it your own style, If ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dream Catcher (1)

    I really enjoyed reading this. I don't think I found any SPaG errors so you should be good on that. The imagery and description in this is beautifully written. It's ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Parasite Chapter 2

    "The police are in their way here to check everything out. Depending on the outcome of the investigation we may or may not be sending you home on buses. Until ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Ghost Blogs (Chapter 2)

    I didn't see anything wrong. It's ver good, I enjoy reading these blog posts/chapters. Good job. Please let me know when you put more up.

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Ghost Blogs (Chapter 1, Part 2 of 2)

    I'm officially hooked. I really like this, I hope you continue. Good job, and don't ever let anyone discourage you :)

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Ghost Blogs (Chapter 1, part 1 of 2)

    This verrrryyyyy creative. I don't think anyone else would have thought of this. I like the humor and how she gets side tracked so easily. It actually seems pretty realistic. ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Ghost Whisperer:Chapter One

    This is a lot better then the prologue. It's pretty interesting so far, I hope you continue. Please let me know if and when you write more.

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Ghost Whistperer: Proluge

    I like this but it's not too terribly great. I would put it a bit of a twist to it since there's so many others like this. I don't know, ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Parasite Chapter 1

    Present Day, Ninth Grade: "Oh my God, Mrs. Greene is going in for surgery we're going to have a sub for the whole month!" Leah exclaims excitedly. I smile and ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Disenchanting Ch 2

    Another fantastic chapter! I'm really enjoying this story. I don't really have anything to suggest because it's super good already. I liked the imagery and how the words just seem ...

    Mar 25, 2011


If I were a girl in a book, this would all be so easy.
— Jo March