-
Re: Exposed Chapter 2
I stare at my older sister, Lina. Her black tank top's folded up to reveal from her ribs down and it looks disgusting. And I mean like, Jimmy eating a ...
Apr 12, 2011 -
Re: My Stupid Teenage Essence
I don't really like rhyming all that much, but this was actually pretty good. I can deffinitely relate to this easily. Great job and good luck on future writes.
Apr 12, 2011 -
Re: Beneath the Smile
I can deffinitely relate to this. Very nicely written, it painted a clear picture in my mind and didn't create any confusion at all. I'm not very good at the ...
Apr 12, 2011 -
Re: Black Hole
Iliked the concept of this but I think you should edit and make sure all of the lines flow smoothly. Some of the wording was just a bit akward to ...
Apr 12, 2011 -
Re: The Last Petal
Well done, this was very nicely written with great imagery. The last stanza was my favorite. I'm not so great at the whole grammar thing so if there's any mistake, ...
Apr 12, 2011 -
Re: Although My Life is Passing by
Pretty short but I still love this. I usually don't like rhyme very much you made it work very well. I would suggest adding a little more to this to ...
Apr 12, 2011 -
Re: Exposed Chapter 1
"Hurry up Lina!" My little sister, Emilya, pounds on the door furiously. "I'm coming, hold on a second!" I call back, looking down at the toilet. I sigh. How could ...
Apr 12, 2011 -
Re: Shallow Waters
Short, sweet, and to the point. It really makes you think. I liked this, great job and good luck with future writes.
Apr 12, 2011 -
Re: Ghost Child
Very nice, I can really relate to a few things in here. I suggest you go through and edit what can be made better but other then that I loved ...
Apr 12, 2011 -
Re: Face Down In The Dark
I really liked this, it was very well written and the imagery and metaphors were great. This is something I've dealt with, with my older half sister, so I can ...
Apr 9, 2011 -
Re: Deadly Dream
I liked this, it was very well written. The imagery was great too, really painted a good picture in my mind. I usually don't like ryhme very much, but this ...
Apr 7, 2011 -
Re: Invisible
I liked this is was very well written. Some of it sounded a bit forced but over all I think it worked out pretty nicely. Good job, and keep up ...
Apr 7, 2011 -
Re: Broken Spirits
Pretty interesting, I think I'll continue reading if you continue you writing. It's a bit short but since it's a prologue it's not that big of a deal. Can't wait ...
Mar 30, 2011 -
Re: Disenchanting 3
I really like this, I hope you decide to continue it. I'm not exactly good at the whole grammar thing and since others have probably gone over that I'm just ...
Mar 30, 2011 -
Re: Parasite Chapter4
"What's wrong?" I demand, pushing through the rest of them. "They-they're not human, Jake!" Leah shrieks, burrying her face in my chest. She flings her arms around my waist and ...
Mar 28, 2011
