User avatar

XxjustmeXx

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Tears of steel

    seriously loved this! I can so relate but really this was a wonderful write. The emotion was so evident in all the words it practically jumps out at you. Anyways ...

    May 13, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Goodbye

    Short, sweet, and to the point! I thoroughly enjoyed this, really it was wonderful. The imagery and descriptions are breathtaking, it painted a very clear and vivid image in my ...

    May 13, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Pain

    So I see the grammar things already been done a couple times now. I hope you don't mind but, since I'm not that great at it, I think I'll just ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Thanks to You

    I can deffinitely relate to this, it's really beautiful and I like it a lot. If it were my poem, I probably wouldn't change a thing. I didn't find any ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Silence

    Oooh, I like this!!!! It's really good and makes you think. Great job and good luck on future rights.

    May 7, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Always stick together Chapter 1

    "Summer, you gotta wake up." I shake my eight year old sister's shoulder. "Go away, Sammie." She grumbles and rolls over so she's facing away from me. I sigh, giving ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Academy: Initiation Chapter One

    Really, you need to change some of this because, wether you know it or not, this is basically The House of Night series only it's Mage's and Witch's instead of ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Academy: Initiation Prologue

    This seems interesting but it kind of reminds me of The House of Night Series. I don't know, it may just be me. But I do think this sounds like ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Twins of Volengrad, Ch. 3

    Again, very good job. I'm particularly enjoying this. The only suggestion I really have is to put spaces between you paragraphs to make it easier to read. Other then, I ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shine of Darkness

    There's something deffinitely intriguing about this. It's unique and original which says a lot since everybodies going with what they know is safe anymore. It's really good, though. Let me ...

    Apr 23, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chosen

    This sounds really interesting, I hope you write more soon. I'd suggest making the good and evil thing a little more subtle. It sounds a bit cliche so if you ...

    Apr 23, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Slayers Chapter 1

    I sigh, wiggling in the tiny desk. I check the clock once again and realize we still have at least thirty minutes before class is over. I sigh again, causing ...

    Apr 20, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Twins of Volengrad, Ch 2.

    Nice job, this is really interesting so far. Again, grammar and me don't get along too well so I'll have to leave that to somebody else unfortunately. Anyways, the only ...

    Apr 20, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Twins of Volengrad, Ch. 1

    I really enjoyed reading this but I'm a bit confused about what's going on. Hopefully the next chapter will explain things a bit more. The descriptions were good and I ...

    Apr 20, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Freshly Fallen: Ch.1 'His Wish'

    I'm not much help in the grammar department, but I think this was really good so far. I liked most of the descriptions, but I want to know why she ...

    Apr 19, 2011


The capacity of human beings to bore one another seems to be vastly greater than that of any other animal.
— H. L. Mencken