User avatar

XxjustmeXx

  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Shattered Soul

    Shattering soul splintering into tiny pieces I can't put it back together it's been mended too many times now I'm just a shell wandering through this world feeling numb no ...

    May 14, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Broken Glass Girl

    Beautiful job, I really enjoyed this! The descriptions and wording were wonderfully done. Well done my dear, great job and good luck on your future writes.

    May 14, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Abyss

    I really enjoyed this, it describes exactly how I'm feeling at the moment. Anyways, I like the flow and the way everything sounds together. You did a beautiful job wording ...

    May 14, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: through my eyes

    I really liked this. It's beautifully written yet simple. I love the emotion that just seems to flow along with the words. Great job and good luck on your future ...

    May 14, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ultimatum

    Some of this confused me a little but I'm still absolutely awe-struck. I really enjoyed this, the flow was great, the descriptions painted a clear and vivid picture in my ...

    May 14, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: #@!!$%#*!@* (Bleep)

    I'm a bit confused too but I, unlike the rest, enjoyed this. It has a nice flow and kind of captivates me. I don't know, maybe it's my dark side ...

    May 14, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Merely a Feeling of Confusion

    I absolutely loved this! Amazing job my dear :) I can relate to some of this very easily and the description was beautifully done. All in all this is a ...

    May 14, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Death? Are you there?

    I like this, it's an interesting way to look at things. I enjoy seing other people's views on things like this, it really makes you understand all the different ways ...

    May 13, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Fake Smile

    I hide behind a fake smile dying inside hoping you'll see and finally come save me but still I'm alone wating for the shadows to consume me I hide behind ...

    May 13, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Don't Come To My Funeral

    I'm a bit morbid so this interests me a lot more then it probably should. lol. But this was beautifully written, I loved how well everything just seemed to flow ...

    May 13, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I hate you.

    I liked this one, it's nice and simple yet holds true emotion. It doesn't really have much imagery, which I usually look for in a good poem, but it's still ...

    May 13, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hush

    I won't lie, I'm a very morbid and dark person this intriguies me, like, alot. But, yes this was beautifully written with nice, strong imagery and descriptions. This poem is ...

    May 13, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: With no tears

    I really liked this, it had nice imagery, wording and descriptions. It painted a clear and vivid picture in my mind so great job on that. Anyways, wonderful job and ...

    May 13, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: All I am

    Very unique and wonderful. I can relate to some of this stuff to so it kinda struck a chord in me. I write alot of self hate and suicide poems ...

    May 13, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Deadly Promise

    I lay here upon my casket blood red rose upon my chest crimson pours from my cuts dripping down my arm puddling beneath my final resting place black silk dances ...

    May 13, 2011


Everything is a lot of things!
— Hank Green