User avatar

XxjustmeXx

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Always stick together Chapter 4

    I'm not going to post anymore of this unless I get comments because of right now it seems like no one likes because I've gotten no comments. The tiny children ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Always stick together Chapter 3

    I stand in the tiny examination room, the purple, grey, and blue curtain drawn around me. "Take off your close and put this on, Sam." Mrs. Manula instructs. She sticks ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dreams Tell Lies - Chapter Two

    Oooh, so it was just a dream. Nice twist! I'm really enjoying this so far, it's intriguing and unique. Everything's great, I wouldn't change a thing, had this been my ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dreams Tell Lies - Chapter One

    So, I think this chapter was fantastic. The suspense corresponded with the mystery very well, making it intriguing. The length was very nice and the descriptions great. The only critique ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dreams Tell Lies - Prologue (new)

    Ti is very interresting. The mystery just kind of pulls you in, making you want to read more. The descriptions are good and the pace is just right. I can't ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Being Dead is for Losers, Chapter Two

    Very interesting and unique. My only thing is "wee gee board" should be "ouija board." Other then that and it being pretty short, this chapter was great. Great job and ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Witchlight- Chapter 3

    Still totally in love with this!!!! I can't wait to read more, so please let me know if you write more. Just like every other chapter, I can't find any ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Witchlight- Chapter 2

    Ooooh, I think I'm officially hooked :) anyways this is very very very interesting to say the least. I really love the way you've written this and the way the ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Witchlight- Chapter 1

    I really liked this, it was descriptive, beautifully written, and set at a nice pace. I'm not good at the whole grammar thing so I usually just skip that part ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Being Dead is for Losers

    This sounds really interesting, I can't wait to read more. I like that it's unique and unlike what everyone else always writes about. Also, I think it was very nicely ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Drowning in Thirst (Chapter 1)

    I actually enjoyed this, I think it's a pretty good pace and interesting concept. I can't wait to see where you take it. I do think some questions have been ...

    May 27, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I am Werewolf (Chapter 1)

    I really, really enjoyed this. Like a lot. I hope you decide to continue writing this and post more soon. If you do, please let me know. I'd absolutely love ...

    May 26, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Always Stick Together Chapter 2

    "Bye Sammie!" Summer calls from the front doors of Kingsley Elementary School, waving frantically. "Bye-bye Sammie!" Jake says, giving me a quick hug and kiss before following his sister. "Bye, ...

    May 22, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Branded- Prologue

    I am soooo looking forward to more :) But anyways, I'm not so great on the whole grammar thing myself, so if you don't mind I'll let someone else take ...

    May 22, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prophecy - Prologue

    This was really interesting so far. It has a nice pace, great suspense, and your descriptions are breathtaking. I hope you continue with this, considering it's captured my attention (something ...

    May 22, 2011


Steps to enlightenment brighten the way, but the steps are steep. Take them one at a time.
— Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice)