User avatar

XxXTheSwordsmanXxX

TheSwordsman

  • OOC Archive Re: Superpowered [DT]

    I figured Gear head would be somewhat new and unknown to the heroes.

    Oct 4, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Blood on the Tundra [DT]

    Just when I think this thing is done and buried somebody makes another post! Thanks! Who would like to be next?

    Oct 1, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Superpowered [DT]

    I'm good.

    Sep 29, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Black Cotton DT

    Actually... @Divineprincess I put a little story in that affects RJ. Aaron was supposed to go on the run that got Jarren infected. Jarren wasn't supposed to go. Does she ...

    Sep 27, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Black Cotton DT

    @soundofmind as much as I have enjoyed the interaction between Aaron and Bo, I'm going to hope that one of the others will take that chance. Maybe Aaron takes a ...

    Sep 27, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Black Cotton DT

    All of these are good ideas. Aaron wouldn't really have much against Bo. I wouldn't mind having a group find them and having to address it however they can. Aaron's ...

    Sep 27, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: A Case of Extreme Danger DT

    @LadyBird Please PM me. I would like to get a better feel for this Academic character before putting something out there. Such as what kind of mistake are you want?

    Sep 22, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: A Case of Extreme Danger DT

    @writingprincess On the right hand side of the main page there is a create character button. Click that and paste the format in there for your character. Then the main ...

    Aug 28, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: A Case of Extreme Danger DT

    I can take the Academic. I'm sure I can think of a good character for it.

    Aug 25, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Academy of Magic DT

    Following the theme of magic...here is a story about a demon summoning grandma. XD

    Aug 22, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Academy of Magic DT

    @AlyTheBookworm It was great! It fit well. We don't know what is happening. Just a large force. If someone wants to continue the fighting in the rest of the academy ...

    Aug 21, 2018
  • Archive Re: Academy of Magic

    Edrea Torquot A day of wasted time later, Edrea lay motionless on the bed that night. "Everything here is pointless. I am far beyond these damn studies and yet I ...

    Aug 20, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Gossip Girl DT

    She could just be coming out of another stint in jail. Fits with the personality you gave her.

    Aug 10, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Gossip Girl DT

    So anyone want to collar with my character Henry?

    Aug 9, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Gossip Girl DT

    Doesn't mean we can't get something planned out.

    Aug 7, 2018


Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.
— Jamie Anderson