User avatar

XxUndefinedxX

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Summer Rain

    Wow this is great but slightly confusing. Like the reviwer above me: "I can’t hear the screams of parents as they search for their children, dialing 911 in their cell ...

    Jul 26, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Lachrymose and a Clock Tower

    This was fantastic. I could literally feel the tension in the story. I've noticed some fragments but other than that it was great. I hope this will help! :)

    Jul 26, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Shift, Chapter One

    Wow this was pretty great! The two paragraphs were losing me but soon after it was good. :D The names were adorable and the story line was cool. Continue with ...

    Jul 26, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Wishlet

    Wow this is really good. I haven't read a romantic story like this in a while. Now like the reviwer said above me, you have misspelled on some parts. Yeah ...

    Jul 26, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Animal Freak- Part one

    Wow. That's all I could say. This story is really good so far! :D I can't wait to read more!

    Jul 26, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Candy Corn

    Aww It's so cute! :D I love it! I don't know how you do pixel art but this is pretty good!

    Jul 26, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I hate you...

    Thanks everybody for your fantastic reviews! Yes I know I really need some work on this but I will get it soon! Thank you again! I will make a new ...

    Jul 26, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I hate you...

    Warning mentions of rape and abuse. Includes mild language. Dear Brandon, I hate you. I mean those three letters with passion. I've had a crush on you since elementary school. ...

    Jul 23, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Your My True Love

    Wow this was a really cute love story. There is nothing that would've made that better. :)

    Jul 19, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Wow thanks! :D i'm new here too! I literally just got here today!

    Jul 18, 2011


Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
— Dr. Seuss