User avatar

XxMattxX

XxMattxX

  • Media Reviews Re: The Knife of Never Letting Go

    The whole series is wonderful. But the ending stinks like booty. Good review! -Jojo

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Wait, Stop and Stare!

    Hey there! I have to say, this is pretty good except : 1.) The photo placement doesn't really make a lot of sense . Maybe you could try to tell ...

    Jul 26, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Chibi Len Kagamine

    GAHHH! This so cuuute! *dies inside* I just want to eat him up.. or hug him- whichever one. So adorable!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice job! ------------- -Jojo

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Mirror Cover

    The last one is the best, lol!

    Jun 16, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Mirror Cover

    Nice! Awesomesaucesome GIMP skills you have,here. The only issue that I have is with the font. It's too big and noticeable. A plainer text font, centered, with a smaller size ...

    Jun 16, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Red (Cover Art)

    Whoa.... This is great!!! Can't wait to read it! Question: was this professionally done( originally- by you) or are these just a few pictures of actors that you edited Into ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Spades

    Hello, I'm Jojo, and i shall be your reviewer for today. These drawing are pretty cure, but really hard to see. I would suggest that you make the lines more ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Doodles #2

    I really like these pictures. My favorite part is the coloring. The first one is nice, though the head seems a little small in comparison to the width of te ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Girl 1

    Really, really cute.... but gaahh! Where are her feet? *screams* But really. lovely and very smooth coloration. Good job! ---------------------------------------------- -jojo.

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Project 365 - days 12-22!

    Wow, theses are truly beautiful pieces of work. Indeed. Keep clicking! ------------------------- -jojo.

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: my art

    From what i can make out, it's really nice. Is there, by any chance, a more clear depiction so that we can give a better review. It's a little blurry. ...

    Jan 18, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Boy 1

    WOW. Really nice. Great inking. But it seems a little out of proportion when it gets below the neckline. The shoulders and mid-body are a little too wide for his ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Smoking Kills

    If you tap( or click) on the pick... It seems to link to a bigger picture. I love this depiction. It's wonderful. I love that you didn't try to be ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My Heart.

    This is a really nice piece. Suggestion( i know you can't alter it,lol) Looks realistic, but you stopped with the shadowing when it got to the thumbs. This point of ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime male chibi :3

    Wow.. this is REALLY cute. great Job. I love the expression on the eyes. ( but the hairline/point of origin for the hair is a bit off center). I think ...

    Dec 27, 2010


the day belongs to expectations but the night belongs to me
— canopy