User avatar

XxMattxX

XxMattxX

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Caning Children

    How about we all just wait until we get there, hmm? Yeah, i get it. Not all of us agree on how to discipline children. What works for one may ...

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a choice or a result of nature?

    i edited my post( submitted it early, by mistake :smt003 )

    Dec 8, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a choice or a result of nature?

    says who? Now, you are just resorting to technicality for your argument. ho·mo·sex·u·al definition Pronunciation: /ˌhō-mə-ˈseksh-(ə-)wəl, -ˈsek-shəl/ Function: adj 1 : of, relating to, or

    Dec 8, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a choice or a result of nature?

    ooh.. i didn't even see Snoik's(sp) post. I knew (and studied) the "gay gene" before. I hope it clears that up.. -------- -jojo

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Caning Children

    Yeah, like old times when most people accepted dirt jobs and lived in terrible social economic situations, it was natural to be stern in order to live. Have you ever ...

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a choice or a result of nature?

    Hey. People have different opinion on things like this. I won't get worked up. There is no use typing a whole page that someone won't really read through. All i ...

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a choice or a result of nature?

    Now as a Christian, I believe it would be right to state forth what I believe in this area so you know where I am coming from. What is written ...

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Caning Children

    I don't think it's ever okay for a parent or any other adult to use violence against a child. It's cowardly to hurt someone who can't fight back, and shows ...

    Dec 7, 2010


I'll show my defiance through ironic obedience!
— AstralHunter