User avatar

XxMattxX

XxMattxX

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should the opportunity Separate Schooling....

    This isn't an "elitist" movement. Why don't we then continue this elitist manner of thinking and school people of different ethnicities in different institutions? A different form of segregation, equa

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should the opportunity Separate Schooling....

    EDIT : Took down poll( people started just voting, not explaining themselves..) Convince me that I'm wrong. seriously. And no one is suggesting that it would be mandatory or forced... ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Charlie Sheen Lost His Marbles?

    True. But there really is nothing to debate on. We all know he's gone crazy. But as to the reason...... That's a formidable issue...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Chunky vs. Creamy Peanut Butter

    I like my peanut butter ,like i like my speech. smooth , baybay. lol -jojo

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a choice or a result of nature?

    As a religious explanation/extended perspective... I'm looking at it from a religious prospective. If God says homosexuality is a sin, he's not going to create people who are born that ...

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abstinence

    I think that Abstinence is the only logical decision for those who think long term. Not for those who live just for the it becomes obvious why a majority of ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should parents smack their children?

    I was ( and am constantly around people who were) smacked. Didn't do us any harm. We actually aren't as bad as we would be, trust me. And many think ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Blatant Hypocrisy of Movie Ratings

    You DO realize that breastfeeding and taking a woman's short off for sexual purposes are two different things, right? There is a saying that goes... "It doesn't matter what you ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Blatant Hypocrisy of Movie Ratings

    Eh. Really, I see what Nate said. Arguing and stressing about something like this is sort of pointless and not worth the stress. There's nothing to debate here, what? Morals? ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women's pants

    I just naturally wear over-sized clothing.( cargo pants, flared jeans etc.) Hasn't hurt me one bit. There are waaay too many issues in life for us to pick on a ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mayan Prediction: 2012 Prophecy

    I just guessed it was becasue they got tired of making calenders... probably. I have yet to meet one person who believes the world is going to end next year. ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Blatant Hypocrisy of Movie Ratings

    Men and women just aren't made the same. It's okay in most parts for a man to walk around shirtless if he is working out, but a women doing that ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Humanity's Beginning

    There is nothing viable enough to disprove it( that I've heard), or prove the latter.

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    It's pretty in ffrench, but in english it just seems a bit plain. really nice, though. 7/10

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Caning Children

    What if the parent told the child "No, don't touch that, it will hurt", and when the child continues to reach for the object, the parent allows them to burn ...

    Dec 23, 2010


Be the annoying goose you want to see in the world.
— Welcome to Night Vale