User avatar

XxMattxX

XxMattxX

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Girlfriends and boyfriends at the age of 10 - 15

    It can be a mistake because it can tear you apart. It can change you as a person like it did me. I learned from it though and I am ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Girlfriends and boyfriends at the age of 10 - 15

    Snoink, being several years older than most of us here, knows what it's like to be your age; she went through it herself not so long ago. She also knows ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Girlfriends and boyfriends at the age of 10 - 15

    What I find funny is that most responses are from a 15-year-old who say, "Oh, 14-year-olds and younger are too immature to have a real relationship." Or from 14-year-olds who ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Girlfriends and boyfriends at the age of 10 - 15

    Also, just for the record, back in the dark ages people were getting MARRIED at 10=15!!! For them it was a status thing.... Yeah, but teens and adolescents in general ...

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Girlfriends and boyfriends at the age of 10 - 15

    Please, if I am misinformed, inform me. But what "mature" reasons are there for a 10-13 year-old to date? It's mainly for popularity. I remember when I was around that ...

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Charlie Sheen Lost His Marbles?

    Actually though, I think a more interesting dynamic at play here is people's apparent obsession with celebrity. The amount of news coverage Charlie Sheen received, at least here in the ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Racism

    Nowadays, though, it doesnt really pretain to african american's and whatnot. Racism didn't start with African Americans. It existed a loooong time before that. Just thought I'd clear that up, ...

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should the opportunity Separate Schooling....

    Either way, I've cleared up what I meant by this whole topic. It may have been flawed in the way it was written or stated but my point is still ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should the opportunity Separate Schooling....

    I will say, though, that it would be a good choice to have. If I was a pregnant teenage girl, I would hate going to school. I would loath it ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should the opportunity Separate Schooling....

    Unless you've been pregnant, and have lived out their life, I don't think it's your place to judge what's best for them In that case , you are in no ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should the opportunity Separate Schooling....

    I think if there's really many pregnant girls at your school Jojo, *( I guessing around ten?) then it could be different from my school. It could definitely be a ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should the opportunity Separate Schooling....

    As OverEasy said, the boys are just at fault, a point you've ignored . Should a separate program be made for their stupidity that teaches them to parenting skills they ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should the opportunity Separate Schooling....

    The way you phrased it certainly made it seem as though you wanted them to be forced to go to the other school, so that was how I read the ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should the opportunity Separate Schooling....

    For one, you have grouped every pergnant girl together , saying they act the same way, they're disrespectful, etc. However I feel this is a large generalization, and it's not ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: People who annoy me.

    Oh... here's my list .. People who constantly feel that they need to argue about everything . and mimes.... and preteens... and politicians( specifically Sarah Palin-so dumb) and hippies and ...

    Mar 14, 2011


I want to always be known as the one who started the perry epidemic
— Quillfeather