User avatar

XxMattxX

XxMattxX

  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    10/10 We have something in common....

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    You are a beautiful creature! Don't insult yourself!

    Jun 16, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    4/10 Sorry... Not in english...but it is original!

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Are ghosts real?

    The Holy Ghost. Amen. I vote yes.

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Actual Society

    I'm going to go out on a limb and say something, here. Currently, normalcy doesn't even exist . Every human being has something ( be it a characteristic or experience) ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Will Terrorism increase?

    Naw.lol I just thought that you would have a whole lot more to say. You usually *do*.

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Will Terrorism increase?

    No, MMM, I asked you. Please answer the question.

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Paper or Plastic?

    Hardcopies!!!!!

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion causes more problems than it solves

    No. :smt002 Not at all. I was just explaining it to you - the difference between a religion and her followers. No one was offended, just so we could avoid ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Will Terrorism increase?

    I think we could focus more on the aftermath of this occurrence... (Osama's death.. For those who don't know..) Will this cause an uproar of retaliation from Islamic extremists? Or ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: This week, we lost a brother.

    Understood. Why waste your life rejoicing over a man's death? Yeah- what he did was wrong but even the thought of him is not worth my time. I'll start mourning ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: This week, we lost a brother.

    It's not like I'm sad about his death - heavens no! - it's just that I'm sad that people are not sad about his death. Just thought I'd use the ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion causes more problems than it solves

    Oops. Spelling error! Thanks for catching that! *changes* ( after I actually make time to get on my computer ( using mobile device)) Studying for exams takes top priority. Have ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion causes more problems than it solves

    Yeah, uhh-huhh :wink: Either way, just realize, Flower~Child, that it is not the error of the religion that causes the issues, but those of the followers who choose to supplement ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion causes more problems than it solves

    Read a few. Then stopped. As most of you all know, I'm a Christian. And part of growing/developing my relationship with God means that I should stay away form these ...

    May 2, 2011


No, it's not that you didn't succeed. You accomplished a lot, but, if you want to touch people, don't concentrate so much on rhyme and metre. Think more about what you want to say instead of how you're saying it.
— LCDR Geordi La Forge