User avatar

XxMattxX

XxMattxX

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Humanity's Beginning

    Sorry for getting off of topic. You can debate now. I just was compelled to clear that up. :P

    Jan 24, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Humanity's Beginning

    that every ludicrous opinion they have deserves to be respected, and left without criticism? Because personally attacking a person due to a lack of respect for their opinions exposes an ...

    Jan 24, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Does religion do more harm than good?

    I said I was done with this debate, but Skwmusic, you've completely ticked me off. No offense, Hayden… I am very offended. But it's not like you care, right? Don't ...

    Jan 12, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Does religion do more harm than good?

    No offense Hayden, but who isn't suicidal when they're a teenager? *raises hand* I'm quite happy, actually... *is a happy teen*. Let's not start generalizing here. That's why this turned ...

    Jan 12, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Does religion do more harm than good?

    eh.. This topic? Because of past experiences in this forum concerning religious debates, I'll play it safe and not bother about debating this topic (I'm already decided when it comes ...

    Jan 11, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: To My Fellow Friends and Writers

    I think that gives many of us the courage to say insensitive things we wouldn't normally say to someone's face. It feeds our pride, it hurts others, and it's just ...

    Jan 6, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Beauty or Brains?

    Brains. Beauty doesn't last forever, and is not a guarantee that you will find real love. Intellect opens many more doors for you and makes people look deeper than a ...

    Dec 25, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bible debates!

    Since you are divorced, you are no longer married. So yes, it's still a sin. Marriage signifies a Godly commitment to one person, and is also a promise to remain ...

    Dec 25, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Multiple Intelligences Test

    I already did a similar test like this a few years ago. It was based on the four humors of the body/mindsets/characters/temperaments. So, I am A Choleric-melancholy. Choleric -80% Melancholy ...

    Oct 1, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Do you write every day?

    nope, and I don't plan to. Writing is just a small portion of a small portion of a small portion of a small portion of.... ...what I do each day ...

    Sep 20, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Your Soulmate..

    This will take a while... Okay: Name: Andres ( with a sexy accent over the 'e') From: Anywhere near or in Spain, France, or Portugal---> or South America if Europe ...

    Aug 19, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What's the worst movie you've ever seen?

    two words. CHICKEN . LITTLE . ( So stupid and poorly put together. Dry comedy- I felt like I was watching educational television.) beat that.

    Aug 19, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: With the ever increasing divorce rate.......................

    Heya! I'll offer my $0.02 has marriage become a joke? In reality, no. It's just joked about. It's not taken as seriously as it should be, considering how sacred and ...

    Aug 19, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Sneak Peek at YWS Renovation

    Nate says... Hahaha this is adorable. The new layout looks a lot smoother and more unique. Nice. Looking forward to it.

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel?

    This "Pat Buchanan" stuff is really getting....old... It's lost it's zing ! *dies inside* I won't bother advertising mine, 'cause I don't' think I'll continue it on this website, lol. ...

    Jul 5, 2011


I should infinitely prefer a book.
— Mary Bennet, Pride and Prejudice