User avatar

XxMattxX

XxMattxX

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Chronicles of Bob

    Should I say it? Love at first sight is possible... *runs away* ( Great job, by the way. Very entertaining). Keep Writing! -------------------- -Jojo

    Jun 27, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Wither

    Me gusta! ( I like)---->*likes* If I can actually find anything to improve one later, I'll put it >here

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: God Loves You

    GAAAAAH! God loves you-- Enough to catch you when you fall Enough to discipline you when you're wrong Enough to test you to make you strong And enough to break ...

    Jun 18, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Booty Shorts

    Well, It's been about 3-4 days, and this has gone really well! Thank you all for your input, and for all of the support/likes. Really appreciated! But I think I ...

    Jun 18, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Booty Shorts

    Thanks for your vented viewpoint. I understand your distress, but don't let it bother you so much. ( calm down, breathe, dear don't hurt yourself.) Life goes on! Cheer up;) ...

    Jun 18, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    10/10 We have something in common....

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    I used to chew on mattress foam as a pass-time. ( when I was, like- 4-8) Quite comforting....

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Mirror Cover

    The last one is the best, lol!

    Jun 16, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    You are a beautiful creature! Don't insult yourself!

    Jun 16, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Booty Shorts

    I also think the 'black woman attitude' bit is offensive. "Black woman Attitude" is the name of the file, my dear. ( note the ".jpg" at the end.) It can't ...

    Jun 16, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Mirror Cover

    Nice! Awesomesaucesome GIMP skills you have,here. The only issue that I have is with the font. It's too big and noticeable. A plainer text font, centered, with a smaller size ...

    Jun 16, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Booty Shorts

    Many people seem to have an issue with the fact that I "liked" my own poem... Was that so wrong? Sincerely. I "liked" it because I actually liked it. Pure ...

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Booty Shorts

    Haha-lol. That's fine with me. Funny, actually. I knew you'd probably say something of the sort, so I'm not at all shocked. ( you really should read my spoiler...) I'm ...

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    4/10 Sorry... Not in english...but it is original!

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Booty Shorts

    I just wanted to thank you all for your support and reviews! I really appreciate it! -Jojo

    Jun 15, 2011


When something is broken, it can be fixed.
— Benjamin Alire Saenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe