User avatar

XxMattxX

XxMattxX

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Freaks

    This is what I'd like to call RAW poetry. They cannot understand- We cannot understand always. Yet our knowledge is simple: Be us, Stand out, Be hated. *Our guide is ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Fireworks

    I wish that I could say the same about the fireworks, but they were ban in my area due to the drought as a fire-hazard. lol Again, beautiful poem, nonetheless. ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Fireworks

    This is an epic poem! Wow. Very nice job. It's deep and makes you think. There are always two sides to freedom. Thanks for the nice read! ------------------- -Jojo

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Who's To Say?

    Hello, I'm Jojo and I shall be your reviewer for today! I apologize in advance for the pitiful and unhelpful bit of words that I am about to give you... ...

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm a newbie, so, like, rawr and stuff. xD

    Heylo! I'm Jojo, and I hate bugs, too!I prescribe off with DEAT for best results. The aerosol kind, to prevent stickiness. And don't forge to moisturize! -- This is a ...

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel?

    This "Pat Buchanan" stuff is really getting....old... It's lost it's zing ! *dies inside* I won't bother advertising mine, 'cause I don't' think I'll continue it on this website, lol. ...

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: No More Judging

    Hello, I'm Jojo, and I shall be your reviewer for today! Grammar is in red . Others are in blue . -- Really nice! Just a few thoughts... Then , ...

    Jul 5, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rainbow Moon

    Heya! I'm Jojo and I shall be your reviewer for today! Grammar is in red . Others are in blue . Fists soaked in crimson *Crimson-soaked fists , clothes ripped ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: True Colors

    Hello, I am Jojo and I shall be your reviewer for today. Grammar/punctuation are in red . Others are in blue . --- Hapless shades of silkscreened silk-screened past, glowing ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Chibi Len Kagamine

    GAHHH! This so cuuute! *dies inside* I just want to eat him up.. or hug him- whichever one. So adorable!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice job! ------------- -Jojo

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Im not sure where this came from me.

    Hello, I'm Jojo and I shall be your reviewer for today1 Grammar is in red . Others are in blue . Pain , so sharp;( semicolon ) W hy won't ...

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Closet Case

    Hello, I'm Jojo and I shall be your reviewer for today! Here we Go! This is petty short, so it'll be fast. Mom , I'm sorry. I shut my the ...

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Puppet Master

    Hello, I'm Jojo and I shall be your reviewer for today! Grammar is in red . Others are in blue . Puppet Master Hungry with revenge, I bite my tongue. ...

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Demons ~ Ch.1

    Hello, I'm Jojo and I shall be your reviewer for today! Grammar is in red . Other are in blue . I was raised to be a top-dog. I was ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Deleted song 2

    Lord have mercy... this is severe .... Maybe you should talk to someone about these sorts of feelings ( no joke). *runs away* ( I agree with the notion that ...

    Jun 27, 2011


That's just what translation is, I think. That's all speaking is. Listening to the other and trying to see past your own biases to glimpse what they're trying to say. Showing yourself to the world, and hoping someone else understands.
— Ramy (Babel by R. F. Kuang)