User avatar

XxMattxX

XxMattxX

  • Media Reviews Re: The Knife of Never Letting Go

    The whole series is wonderful. But the ending stinks like booty. Good review! -Jojo

    Aug 15, 2011
  • General Articles Re: The greatest challenge facing my generation.

    I'll review it, here. I'll save the space! I'll keep my promise! Hahaha! I actually like doing this sort of stuff. -Jojo

    Aug 15, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: It's not all crystal clear

    * likes and stuff*

    Aug 10, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Meeting Jesus (contes entry)

    I , for one, like it. But I also have a tendency to be partial to works that show the true side of Christ. Even still... *likes* However a few ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Once, I Was Mother Nature

    Hello! I'm Jojo and I shall be your reviewer for today! Grammar is in red . Others are in blue . Once, I ruled the oceans, And held the sky ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: What made me (I am)

    I like. But maybe I'm just partial because of the ending.

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Oh Tree, Little Tree

    Me gusta! It's cute! >ismertmoredetailedreviewhere< -Jojo

    Aug 3, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: Title Advice?

    Advice: Try to stay away from overused title schemes. It's an automatic turn-off. Whenever anything ( be it a book, or a band, or a blah blah blah) has a ...

    Aug 2, 2011
  • Scripts Re: Army of God (Act Two)

    'ello, Chum! I shall do a failed attempt at a review! -- I think it's great. I can't actually write a proper review because I don't usually review screenplays and ...

    Aug 2, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: DELETE

    Me like.

    Jul 29, 2011
  • Other Re: Stop and Stare Cover (edit)

    lol thanks!

    Jul 27, 2011
  • Other Re: Stop and Stare Cover (edit)

    Well, here is edited my cover that I designed for her 'Stop, Stare, and design me a Cover' contest. I used Adobe Photoshop elements 9 or something,Gimp 2, and some ...

    Jul 27, 2011
  • Other Re: -boom-

    Re-did the eyes after all. Updated feedback would be appreciated! Thanks! -Jojo

    Jul 27, 2011
  • Other Re: -boom-

    -boom-

    Jul 26, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Wait, Stop and Stare!

    Hey there! I have to say, this is pretty good except : 1.) The photo placement doesn't really make a lot of sense . Maybe you could try to tell ...

    Jul 26, 2011


Who knows anything about anyone, let alone themselves.
— Hank Green