User avatar

XxMattxX

XxMattxX

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    Leak

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but the tablet is made of real bamboo and Kung-fu Panda runs through your belongings, finds it, and eats it all up. bam ahaw ahaw. I wish that I ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    banned cuz this is getting old, man. Really old really fast. bam bam ahaw ahaw.

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted but then you, like the late actress, cease to live. ( lol it's risky to want to be the deceased in this game lol) I wish I had a ...

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    banned because you always seem to be answering in the negative of the previous comment...

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but that's B-E-A-utiful with a side of fries and a milkshake and you get eaten by a morbidly obese taxi driver. Holla. I wish that the grass was blue ...

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    banned cause I'm running out of things to ban you for... and I blame *you* for that...

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Other Re: If you're talking to the moon

    Heya, I'm Jojo, and I shall be your reviewer for today! This is actually very clever, but it's missing something, here... ...maybe you could make it longer? Grammar is in ...

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]

    Aww. sorry if you feel that way. It's not flaunting, it's one of my favorite quotes, thanks lol. 4/10 It's not in English and translating is a chore. The top ...

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    banned for amusing me..

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Sneak Peek at YWS Renovation

    Nate says... Hahaha this is adorable. The new layout looks a lot smoother and more unique. Nice. Looking forward to it.

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]

    lol opps. my mistake Well, then. 7/10 nice motto even still

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    4/10 I don't get it.. is that from an anime or manga/both??? -.-

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]

    7/10 for lying!!! I have met the real master. And he only has one eyebrow!!

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    banned for insulting the pies

    Aug 16, 2011


We are great at fearing the wrong things.
— Hank Green