User avatar

XxMattxX

XxMattxX

  • Narrative Poetry Re: LIAR.

    Teen angst/drama is full o f so many topics, yet it is so difficult to write about. Nice job. The little problems that were there have already been stated.

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Autumn.

    Eeeeeek!! I love these photos. ...they make me feel all warm inside. The true meaning of Autumn.

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: For the Better Chapter One

    Really Nice! Mother had been continuously shuffling around the house and talking to herself this whole time, during which she had managed to put a plate of breakfast before me. ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Reilly Soar part~2.5

    Lovely, just a few things. The grammar things are in bold. Well, it proba b ly was not the smartest thing to let her go flying after she just grew ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What It's Like to Be a Nobody

    I L-O-V-E this poem. I myself can't really relate to it, but i have many friends who have faced this time and time again. These are the kind of people ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Life In the Eyes Of a Godless Man

    Wow... this is deep...I love it.

    Nov 7, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Birds of a Feather

    Nice. You can really see the beauty of it all. Nice work.

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: When God Comes In

    oh, thanks. That's good. I just wanted to present this in a non-preachy way. I'm happy.

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: crying on the cross

    WOW.. that is all i can say. Beautiful poem. Nice view of our Savior's death, and our new life. Wonderful. You have blessed yet another Jesus freak.Yeah, baby!

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: When God Comes In

    _deleted_

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I'll be a Sparrow

    People things Are worth giving up For a nice pair of wings. I was just confused... did you mean People-things , or People,things ? Other than that, very nice. short ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A Tomboy's Life [1]

    really nice opening... you can tell a lot about the main character.

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Chains.

    B-E-A-utiful use of dialect in the dialogue there. l love the fact that you use 1st person, so that whole "Momma" scene could be possible... really helps the reader actually ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Wings

    Really nice... You can really see that Pete is well characterized. Good job. He speaks like a real human being. I know that sounds weird, but if you look at ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Scripts Re: Cheating

    Nice, but the script was short and didn't give us much to go on... It's a little hard to follow since each person speak exactly like the person above them( ...

    Oct 28, 2010


Pain is filtered in a poem so that it becomes finally, in the end, pleasure.
— Mark Strand