User avatar

XxMattxX

XxMattxX

  • Other Poetry Re: Mask

    Beautiful. Just a few key points. Who is that who wears the red mask to hide her face ? It seems a little redundant when you say " hide her ...

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Depressed God

    Same here. I felt like all this was going on and I was left at the metro bus stop- on the other side of the street. Nice poem and story, ...

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To accomplish

    Nice, but just a few things. It seems like you could have added a little more detail or something. Maybe another stanza to let us know why? or how? or ...

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Pride Before Drown

    Really deep. Just one thing- Simple defiance was all it was, an attempt to fight the impossible ? . Is that what you meant or was it attempt to fight ...

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mannequin Love

    Absolutely beautiful.Wonderful poem.

    Nov 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: "The Best Year" Chapter 1

    Whoa, okay, let's try starting with grammar. Here are a few writing tips, first of all... 1. No chat speak.non. whatsoever. Never in Literature. 2. "I" is ALWAYS capitalized. Always. ...

    Nov 26, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Thy World - Cry of the slave

    Yeah, same here. It would make a nice chorus for a song...hehehe.

    Nov 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Obsession

    Nice start, but just s few things. First off, let's add a few spaces- He had driven for quite a long time and he knew that if he kept going ...

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: happy never after

    Wow. Really nice. Short and straight to the point. I can't see anything wrong with it at the moment.

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Closed for Business

    Whoa. Totally different. This one is much nicer. Really Beautiful. Just a few tweaks. I glance upon the shops once more, remembering the life I led within, and walk down ...

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Closed for Business

    I am a little confused as to what you are trying to say... Grammar is in bold. "Lost," I tell myself, " L ost, but can be found again, that's ...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: My Secrets

    Beautiful Poem. I just made a few suggestions. ( I am not trying to force you into anything) I hear the whispers in my ear, they try to avoid my ...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Fish!

    I love the first one. It is elegant. Really pretty.

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: wristbiter

    I won't go into much detail, because everyone ahead of me pretty much said everything. The ending just seemed like it was stapled onto the rest of the poem. Over ...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Again. . . .

    Nice. Grammar is in bold . Here I lie again in this dark night the shadows my only friend heart broke n? here I lie again alone in this night ...

    Nov 24, 2010


My one true aspiration in life is to make it into the quote gen.
— avianwings47