User avatar

XxMattxX

XxMattxX

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a choice or a result of nature?

    Hey. People have different opinion on things like this. I won't get worked up. There is no use typing a whole page that someone won't really read through. All i ...

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a choice or a result of nature?

    Now as a Christian, I believe it would be right to state forth what I believe in this area so you know where I am coming from. What is written ...

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Caning Children

    I don't think it's ever okay for a parent or any other adult to use violence against a child. It's cowardly to hurt someone who can't fight back, and shows ...

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Your Saying You're In Love

    First off, let me start by saying Welcome to YWS" and all that comes with it.. This piece of literature has a lot of grammatical errors, but fear not! For ...

    Dec 4, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Fallen

    Nic epoem, just a few things. I lie in wait for I know my fate when I return to the skies they will surely see through my lies my wings ...

    Dec 4, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Sunrise for God *Edit*

    Speaking on just a Literature perspective, this is a very good poem. I saw the spoiler, but i am still confused as to what you area trying to get across ...

    Dec 4, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lost

    Really good! Just a few things. Walking down a road, People watching me. Wishing for my abode , - Here, know what you are trying to say, but when you ...

    Dec 4, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Lost Sorrow

    Nice poem. i love it. Good Job! Just a few grammatical/structural revises. Ever wish you could start again ? Flick a switch, Forget the pain you don't need to add ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Lion Without His Roar.

    My favorite part.- Just put me in a pet carrier. Because a lion without his roar is no lion at all. I like this. It is short and snippy, but ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: More So

    Eyes telling no untruth, Seeking out no flaws, my impurities Only friendship, my trust More so than a human. No pig in a poke In those understanding eyes. Nothing to ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Snow Flakes

    Nice, but just a few things...- Delicate little flakes, so beautifully they flutter, - this seems a bit.. awkward to say. Maybe you could say something entirely different, or try ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Black And White Photography

    I Really Love the last two. They have an urban feel. No offense to anyone else, but it is a breath of fresh air to see a black and white ...

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Moonflower

    Very Nice poem. I love it! Nice imagery.

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Favorite poem?

    Road not taken- Robert Frost TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood, And sorry I could not travel both And be one traveler, long I stood And looked down one ...

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Best Friend

    muy interesante! Try adding a lot more detail and emphasis on words like "always' and things like it. You have something special here. Seize it. Good job! --------- -jojo

    Dec 2, 2010


Nothing says criminal activity like strong bones. ;)
— Magebird