-
Re: Caning Children
Just because someone approves of something (in this case, spanking) does not make it right. There are people that approve of racism, after all, and I think we all agree ...
Dec 10, 2010 -
Re: Caning Children
Okay, back on topic. As said before, physical punishment may not be the source for all. I just don't disagree with it. If the parent doesn't go too far as ...
Dec 9, 2010 -
Re: One way trip to Mars?
agreed.
Dec 9, 2010 -
Re: Caning Children
Hi guys! Just a friendly reminder to keep it clean and polite in the forum. Everyone enjoys having a good discussion, no one really enjoys an argument. Please enjoy the ...
Dec 9, 2010 -
Re: Trapped
I think this is a lovely piece of poetry. I like how in the end, it turns out that you are the cause of your own suffering. You could learn ...
Dec 9, 2010 -
Re: Existence of God
It all depends on how you were raised, i guess. I was and am still being raised in a Christian family, so yeah, i do believe in God. Nothing has ...
Dec 9, 2010 -
Re: One way trip to Mars?
i don't know why... but i don't this is a good idea. Why don't we try climatically altering a few deserts?( not joking) We did it with Las Vegas, right?
Dec 9, 2010 -
Re: Christianity - Where do we go from here?
In Reality, the main reason we have divides is simply because certain groups did or didn't want to incorporate certain aspects of Christianity into their Sect. For example. Pentecostal/Evangelicals(li
Dec 9, 2010 -
Re: Skitttttttles
I love it. I like how you blur the skittles farther away and focus in more on the up-close ones. Lovely photograph. Simply lovely.
Dec 9, 2010 -
Re: Is homosexuality a choice or a result of nature?
Homosexual was a word invented in 19th century to use a word so loosely isn't just plain fallacious it's insulting. If you can't work out meaning of said word, then ...
Dec 9, 2010 -
Re: Caning Children
How about we all just wait until we get there, hmm? Yeah, i get it. Not all of us agree on how to discipline children. What works for one may ...
Dec 9, 2010 -
Re: Is homosexuality a choice or a result of nature?
i edited my post( submitted it early, by mistake :smt003 )
Dec 8, 2010 -
Re: Is homosexuality a choice or a result of nature?
says who? Now, you are just resorting to technicality for your argument. ho·mo·sex·u·al definition Pronunciation: /ˌhō-mə-ˈseksh-(ə-)wəl, -ˈsek-shəl/ Function: adj 1 : of, relating to, or
Dec 8, 2010 -
Re: Is homosexuality a choice or a result of nature?
ooh.. i didn't even see Snoik's(sp) post. I knew (and studied) the "gay gene" before. I hope it clears that up.. -------- -jojo
Dec 7, 2010 -
Re: Caning Children
Yeah, like old times when most people accepted dirt jobs and lived in terrible social economic situations, it was natural to be stern in order to live. Have you ever ...
Dec 7, 2010
