User avatar

XxMattxX

XxMattxX

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hidden(Prologue)(I don't think its that good, but im trying)

    Hello, Nice work! Just a few suggestions. 'We are now in the forest of a small, uncharted island. We hope to find people to study today.'- Dr. Cheryl Pasternak I ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Other Re: The Lockets Book Trailer *NEW with screenshots*

    Whoa. You have the goods , baby. Really nice trailer for the book. It seems like a really interesting plot. I may just look into it... lol ------------------------ -jojo.

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Winter Wonderland

    I love the first one> the focus is absolutely wonderful! good job. Your second photograph is a little confusing, though. What are we supposed to be focusing on? the sheep ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Things I Hate

    eeekk. I love this. I enjoy reading poems like this. Really entertaining.

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: 1940's Pastel (first attempt!)

    First off, i think that the coloring in this portrait is beautiful really nice. Good work. Just a few things to keep in mind, though. - A quick fix to ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Mathilda - beginning of something I'm working on.

    Quick run through. this is actually good. Just a few suggestions. ( i am in no way trying to force you into anything/rewrite your work, i just review better when ...

    Dec 18, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: between the lines.

    I just edited what i could see, since you wrote a lot. Just to make it a little smoother. Prologue How many moments in your life can you say "this ...

    Dec 18, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rain

    Not bad. not bad at all. It has a whole lot of description. I like it.

    Dec 17, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Life Is But A Dream: Prologue

    Prologue Everyone alive has a life of some extent . - This seems a bit redundant. What are you trying to say exactly? It is obvious that those who are ...

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Caning Children

    So, to reiterate my basic opinion on the issue: I believe that sometimes spanking is necessary, but I also believe that it should be used as a last resort, only ...

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Caning Children

    Has anyone else here been spanked at all? I would be a lot more open to the accounts of those you have actually experienced it first-hand, and it would help ...

    Dec 16, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My secret....

    Really good poem. short, but emotional. ( i hope this isn't a true story) Scarlet lines trimmed with pink, Leaking upon snow white skin, Scar rimmed patterns on an ice-rink, ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Official YWS Marriages

    Moderators on YWS are able to perform marriages on YWS that have absolutely no legal meaning whatsoever. A couple wishing to get married on YWS should contact a Moderator. Only ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Old Camera

    Wow, these are really beautiful pictures. Wonderful Job. I love "old time-y" photos Keep on clicking! --------------- jojo

    Dec 12, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christianity - Where do we go from here?

    Christians arnt the only one who have this problem. The Islam religion as well. Basically all big religions that are divided to many small groups have this problem. Also the ...

    Dec 11, 2010


Have you met a cow or another large animal?
— Liminality