User avatar

XxMattxX

XxMattxX

  • Other Poetry Re: The Christmas Code

    Not bad. :wink: Just a few grammatical errors (in red), and structural errors(in blue). Pagan rituals to compliment the season, to bring about the solstice to give us a reason. ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Other Re: One Reason Why People Aren’t Better Than People

    One Reason Why People Aren’t Better Than People. 1) Really? I mean, really? Has it all come down to this? Taking sides of gender or whatever? This is ridiculous—I hope ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ice Cream Romance

    Really refreshing poem.Not all about gloomy and depressing love. i like it. Just one or two things. Summertime, she says to me: We skip away to drip ice cream on ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    It's pretty in ffrench, but in english it just seems a bit plain. really nice, though. 7/10

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Other Re: 5 reasons why these kind of people are better.

    5 Reasons why people who don't make "5 Reasons why somethingsomething are better than everyone else" threads are better than everyone else. Nate's idea. But I wanna do one. The ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Caning Children

    What if the parent told the child "No, don't touch that, it will hurt", and when the child continues to reach for the object, the parent allows them to burn ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Reflection

    I have to commend you. For you did something that most people try to avoid. You used second person. ( You blank blank, then you blank blank) Very bold, and ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Magnified by Jash Bagabaldo *tweaked*

    Again, you have got the goods , baby. great job! ------------------------ -jojo.

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Beginer in photography

    You are really good for a "beginner". I especially love the 3rd one. good job. You should be a paparazzi or something. ---------------------------------- -jojo.

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Racism

    Everyone and by everyone i mean everyone who recognizes the difference between races is racist. Simply because they recognize the difference in race makes you racist. Simple fact. Everyone makes ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Caning Children

    What about the adults? There doesn't seem to be much opposition to the idea that violence isn't a good way to solve problems, so what justifies adults doing just that? ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Kiss

    Hello! and welcome to YWS. Just a few suggestions. I tell him I want to die He says please don't cry I say why shouldn't I? There's no hope left ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Secrets: Prolouge

    Whoa. this is actually quite interesting. grammar is in red . I am just confused about a few things. I stood in the middle of the storm, wind whipping the ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Perfect Flaws

    I feel it. The eyes of society watching my every move. Even when I'm alone, the pressure haunts me. They follow me. No matter where I am or what I'm ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Caning Children

    JOJO at what point is it justified? Either caning or spanking, I can't see it. I can understand the expediency and short-term benefits easily enough, but all it teaches children ...

    Dec 20, 2010


Treat all disasters as if they were trivialities but never treat a triviality as if it were a disaster.
— Quentin Crisp