User avatar

XxMattxX

XxMattxX

  • Other Poetry Re: Convictions

    And you speak my mind once again. I agree with this whole-heartedly. So if I'm not trying to change you, Why the aggressive attitude? My convictions couldn't be clearer, and ...

    Sep 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Grace

    Dang, that's deep. It's short enough, but long enough to convey the message. You rock! *likes* God bless! -------------- -Jojo

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Your Soulmate..

    This will take a while... Okay: Name: Andres ( with a sexy accent over the 'e') From: Anywhere near or in Spain, France, or Portugal---> or South America if Europe ...

    Aug 19, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What's the worst movie you've ever seen?

    two words. CHICKEN . LITTLE . ( So stupid and poorly put together. Dry comedy- I felt like I was watching educational television.) beat that.

    Aug 19, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    Not a huge issue, but This has been happening a lot of late: Issues.....PNG I haven't even visited much less liked those topics.And when you click on them, someone completely ...

    Aug 19, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: With the ever increasing divorce rate.......................

    Heya! I'll offer my $0.02 has marriage become a joke? In reality, no. It's just joked about. It's not taken as seriously as it should be, considering how sacred and ...

    Aug 19, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Im Too Young For Love

    Heya, my friend! I love this, and you're right. You ARE too young for love, so stay in school!!! Just one thing that I didn't see anyone else catch... But ...

    Aug 19, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    Broom

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Not Forever

    I like this a lot. It brings a very nice question. So I won't love you forever, I want to love you today. 'Cause when you think about it, how ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    Crook

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: 1st person vs. 3rd person?

    What are some ways you can determine which is going to be better for your novel? 1.What do people actually want to read? 2.Which makes the characters seem more real? ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but you both actually fall into a deep dark, bottomless pit with a makeshift label that says- love Literally.. I wish I had a car....a new one in perfect ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    banned cuz that's true mwahahaha

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    banned because I'm cool like that. Thank you.

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    oopsss. posted around same time obviously lol. *is also confused*

    Aug 17, 2011


I would be a terrible novel protagonist.
— mellifera