User avatar

XxMattxX

XxMattxX

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love's Cliche </3

    Overall, good job. Grammar is in red. Other is in blue. I would tell you if I could - But now a rose just ain’t so sweet. I would tell ...

    Dec 31, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lie To Me~2

    I won't really review on content, because i have yet to read the 1st chapter, but on everything else. Grammar is in red . 2 My parents hadn’t returned home ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: ( the beginning of ) I Write Tragedy, Can I Write Yours?

    Really nice. I shall review paragraph by paragraph. 5’8 and beautiful, Alice pranced down the side walk letting people admire her beauty. She had a slim, perfect body, she was ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Humanity

    Nice and emotional. Grammar is in red. Battles raging on, people dying for no reason.- arguable point.Some may believe otherwise.But i like, it gives a different view. Evil people springing ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Stuff

    Thank you for the nice comments. Much appreciated!

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: I Should've Been a Star

    You have the goods , baybay *lol* Great job.Loved it. yeah.

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Rose Ch1 pg1

    Whoa. Long page... >insert review here< I am reserving a spot, 'cuz this looks interesting, but i currently am short of time. ---------------------- -jojo.

    Dec 30, 2010
  • General Articles Re: fixing the national debt

    Hello.I'm Jojo, and i will review your paper. mwwaahahhaa. Here we go. My Stimulus package Nice title. There is a problem that persists in this great country, The United States ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Other Re: XIII. Misfortune

    Good, just a few things. XIII. Misfortune “My truck wouldn’t start,” Sadie chattered , shivering in the bitter cold; she wasn’t yet prepared for this type of winter. “Come inside, ...

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Lockets -- Chapter I

    I shall finally sit down and read this-(reserving spot) >>>>insert review here

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned because you are sporting your sponge bob underpanties...really? lol.

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    banned you for noticing....

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    banned for having a scary avatar...

    Dec 27, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Nigerian Youths, Get Busy!

    Well.I'm a Nigerian.. but i haven't really heard of anything bad going on. There was a president change, wasn't there? Anyhow.. as said above, I can see your zeal and ...

    Dec 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime male chibi :3

    Wow.. this is REALLY cute. great Job. I love the expression on the eyes. ( but the hairline/point of origin for the hair is a bit off center). I think ...

    Dec 27, 2010


Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold