User avatar

XxMattxX

XxMattxX

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Stupid America

    Thanks for the kind review! And I apologize if anyone takes offense. ------------------- -Jojo.

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Stupid America

    True, and if you have any further complaints or problems, please pm me privatly, so we don't waste reviewing space an turn this into a debate forum. No one is ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Stupid America

    If you were offended, you could just say it straight up, you know? Be direct. I'll break this poem down later on, and give MY facts and experiences to explain ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Stupid America

    Hey, I respect your opinion even though I don't agree with it. We may live in two different parts of America. Yours may be filled with open-minded frugal conservatives who ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Stupid America

    Thank you!

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Stupid America

    Yeah, I get what you mean, but changing it would ruin the whole "society" effect. True, each country has it's good and bad people, but this poem focuses mainly on ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Prayer

    Amen. God bless you for writing such B-E-A-utiful poem! -------------------- -Jojo.

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Stupid America

    Thank you! Exactly what I was going for!

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Stupid America

    Don't get me wrong,I love America. I just gave a different perspective on our country. Many Americans i know liked this poem and agreed with me on this. I don't ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Stupid America

    Gotcha! There. I got your attention. Now read my poem. :x ****I am an American Citizen yeah.. I guess i can say a few things that are wrong with my ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Prologue: Dragon's Triangle

    eeehhh... Much better! ^_^ ------------------------ -jojo.

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Stuff

    Thank you all so very much!

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Humanity's Beginning

    There is nothing viable enough to disprove it( that I've heard), or prove the latter.

    Jan 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Prologue: Dragon's Triangle

    Hello, Rachel, and welcome to YWS. Nice so far, just a few suggestions. Grammar is in red . Others are in blue . First of all, i think you need ...

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Who I am (V.2) Possible YWLJ?

    Deep poem. Grammar is in red . Others are in blue. * I get what you are going for, but is just seems a little incomplete without an indirect object ...

    Dec 31, 2010


Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example.
— Mark Twain