User avatar

XxMattxX

XxMattxX

  • Romantic Novels Re: chapter one

    Whoa. Okay. Let's slow down and cover a few things first. Grammar and spelling are in red . Giselle de Pompadour I like that. I just have to get use ...

    Jan 18, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Blatant Hypocrisy of Movie Ratings

    You DO realize that breastfeeding and taking a woman's short off for sexual purposes are two different things, right? There is a saying that goes... "It doesn't matter what you ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for having white socks.... Everyone knows grey is where it's at...(duh) Lol.

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Blatant Hypocrisy of Movie Ratings

    Eh. Really, I see what Nate said. Arguing and stressing about something like this is sort of pointless and not worth the stress. There's nothing to debate here, what? Morals? ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women's pants

    I just naturally wear over-sized clothing.( cargo pants, flared jeans etc.) Hasn't hurt me one bit. There are waaay too many issues in life for us to pick on a ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mayan Prediction: 2012 Prophecy

    I just guessed it was becasue they got tired of making calenders... probably. I have yet to meet one person who believes the world is going to end next year. ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Blatant Hypocrisy of Movie Ratings

    Men and women just aren't made the same. It's okay in most parts for a man to walk around shirtless if he is working out, but a women doing that ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for claiming to be a genius.

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Boy 1

    WOW. Really nice. Great inking. But it seems a little out of proportion when it gets below the neckline. The shoulders and mid-body are a little too wide for his ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Smoking Kills

    If you tap( or click) on the pick... It seems to link to a bigger picture. I love this depiction. It's wonderful. I love that you didn't try to be ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My Heart.

    This is a really nice piece. Suggestion( i know you can't alter it,lol) Looks realistic, but you stopped with the shadowing when it got to the thumbs. This point of ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: You died, tonight.

    This is a really nice poem, and funny. At first, it seems like you are talking about a lover or something. And in the end, you talk about the worst ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Stupid America

    Well, all the grammar has been taken care of, and I see what both sides feel. Thanks for the feedback. Let's leave it at that! ----------------- -jojo

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Stupid America

    I think posum had a little glitch, he did that on other things two. . . Anyways, the poem. I both like and dislike the poem. For my likes, I ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Stupid America

    What?

    Jan 3, 2011


It's like being in love, discovering your best friend.
— Elizabeth Wein, Code Name Verity