User avatar

XxMattxX

XxMattxX

  • Lyrics Re: Happy Valentine's Day YWS! =)

    This is so cute. I love it. Sorry i couldn't send you my pic. Haven't gone on for a about two or three days to due extracurricular activities. But this ...

    Feb 13, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Stuff

    Muchas gracias! Sorry I couldn't respond right away b/c I was at a debate tournament. Thanks for the reviews!

    Feb 13, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned cuz I don't even get what that means ... lol?

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Girl 1

    Really, really cute.... but gaahh! Where are her feet? *screams* But really. lovely and very smooth coloration. Good job! ---------------------------------------------- -jojo.

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    banned for feeding the animals... *naughty naughty*

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Chunky vs. Creamy Peanut Butter

    I like my peanut butter ,like i like my speech. smooth , baybay. lol -jojo

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a choice or a result of nature?

    As a religious explanation/extended perspective... I'm looking at it from a religious prospective. If God says homosexuality is a sin, he's not going to create people who are born that ...

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    banned for using a smiley...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abstinence

    I think that Abstinence is the only logical decision for those who think long term. Not for those who live just for the it becomes obvious why a majority of ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should parents smack their children?

    I was ( and am constantly around people who were) smacked. Didn't do us any harm. We actually aren't as bad as we would be, trust me. And many think ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Stuff

    Thanks for the review(s)!

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Tale of a Nose Picker

    I love this!!! *claps* This really made my day. No more of that depressing stuff. Very Humerus. Five stars! I love prose and poetry... Keep writing! ------------------------------- -jojo.

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Project 365 - days 12-22!

    Wow, theses are truly beautiful pieces of work. Indeed. Keep clicking! ------------------------- -jojo.

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sick Day

    Hello, I'm Jojo. And i shall be your reviewer as of the moment. Grammar is in red . Others are in blue . *Sick Day (It)? it 's a fragment. ...

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: my art

    From what i can make out, it's really nice. Is there, by any chance, a more clear depiction so that we can give a better review. It's a little blurry. ...

    Jan 18, 2011


Bananas
— looseleaf