User avatar

XxMattxX

XxMattxX

  • General Fiction Novels Re: CHAPTER ONE ~ Prologue

    Thanks for the reviews! Really helpful!!! -Jojo

    Mar 8, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: CHAPTER ONE ~ Prologue

    The name of the novel is Chapter One. Lol?

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Plums

    Nice poem. Grammar is in red . Others are in Blue . Sometimes, I forg o t where brain overlapped in your mind;- I think you should try to keep ...

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: peace at last

    P eace A t L ast D ive in deep mysteries await although you? have no fate.- The rest of the poem refers to "I", it gets confusing when you ...

    Mar 7, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: CHAPTER ONE ~ Prologue

    And then titling this piece "Chapter One: Prologue" is a bit backwards; prologues come before any chapters, usually just to serve as a bit of an info-giver or a hook. ...

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: So get out

    Yo go brotha! Power to you. My daddy is an oncologist/epidemiologist and studies this stuff( and I plan to), and we'll fight until you defeat this genetic monster. Yessssssssss!!!!! And ...

    Mar 7, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: CHAPTER ONE ~ Prologue

    Thanks so much for the suggestions. I totally see where you are coming from! Thank you. Really appreciate it. My poet side won't let me go..* cries* lol ----------------- -Jojo

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Duck Rap

    "Yo yo!" said the duck, "M'name is Ducky Ducky And I like to Quacky Quacky 'Cause I am a Ducky Duck!" Lord have mercy, this is so cute! Love it! ...

    Mar 7, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: CHAPTER ONE ~ Prologue

    Thanks so much for the reviews! I guess that the whole "poetry spacing" thing is an old habit of mine.I've been an amateur poet up until now. Hard to kick.lol ...

    Mar 7, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Born to be a .... reviewer ;) *CLOSED*

    May you be so kind as to review my new entry. It's in general fiction. Greatly appreciated! Thanks! -Jojo

    Mar 7, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Feed The Pink Elephant! [Open!]

    Can you please do me a favor and review my new entry? It's in " General Fiction " because YWS currently doesn't have a thriller genre. I really appreciate it! ...

    Mar 7, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: CHAPTER ONE ~ Prologue

    My first attempt at doing something other than poetry, so bear with me, now. And I made the book cover before I even knew what I was going to write- ...

    Mar 6, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Patience chapter 1

    >>reserved for review

    Mar 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: speechless

    Hello-Welcome to YWS- I'm Jojo! And i shall be your reviewer this fine eveninginginging. Grammar is in red . Others are in blue . W ith a million things to ...

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello there fellow writer-people-folk!

    For some reason, your avatar reminds me of tap tap revolution. I seriously need to get off my ipod. Welcome, anyway! (i'm jojo.) hooray. for names... yeah. ----------------------------------- jojo.

    Feb 13, 2011


Poetry and prayer are very similar.
— Carol Ann Duffy