User avatar

XxMattxX

XxMattxX

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Geeks

    I love the idea that you have here, but I just don't get how this is about geeks. It screams more of hermits or dorks to me. Maybe you could ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Charlie Sheen Lost His Marbles?

    True. But there really is nothing to debate on. We all know he's gone crazy. But as to the reason...... That's a formidable issue...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: CHAPTER ONE ~ Prologue

    First. My nitpick. A few tripping over trays, banging pots together, and ran toward each other with those sweet smiles. "Ran" should be "running." THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was waiting for ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Pull the Trigger

    Hello, I'm Jojo! and I shall be your reviewer for today! Grammar is in red. Others are in blue Prologue He was ( you do not need to say "looking) ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: He

    He-- You know him, I’m sure you do, or someone a lot like him. He’s that guy whose voice always makes you look up in case he’s talking to you. ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Coward

    “What if?” she asked. I only paused for a moment, and then it was too late to take back my words. “Nah,” I replied, “ H e’s a coward.” ( ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Snap Chapter 1

    Hello, I'm Jojo. And I shall be your editor for today! Grammar is in red . Others are in blue . The pale ,(comma) yellow rays of the moon illuminated ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Your request makes me so happy!

    Would you ever be so kind as to review my new entry? It's a prologue, so it's not too long. Here is a link.... Thanks a lot! Really appreciate it! ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Kafka's intellectually stimulating reviews

    Would you ever be so kind as to review my new entry? It's a prologue, so it's not too long. Here is a link.... Thanks a lot! Really appreciate it! ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Bring it on! (Open)

    Would you ever be so kind as to review my new entry? It's a prologue, so it's not too long. Here is a link.... Thanks a lot! Really appreciate it! ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Crafty's review thread

    Would you ever be so kind as to review my new entry? It's a prologue, so it's not too long. Here is a link.... Thanks a lot! Really appreciate it! ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: new reviewer:)

    Would you ever be so kind as to review my new entry? It's a prologue, so it's not too long. Here is a link.... Thanks a lot! Really appreciate it! ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: RAWR!...Ahem. Would You Like A Review? (CLOSED)

    Would you ever be so kind as to review my new entry? It's a prologue, so it's not too long. Here is a link.... Thanks a lot! Really appreciate it! ...

    Mar 8, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?

    Would you ever be so kind as to review my new entry? It's a prologue, so it's not too long. Here is a link.... Thanks a lot! Really appreciate it! ...

    Mar 8, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: I'm on a strict all review diet!

    Would you ever be so kind as to review my new entry? It's a prologue, so it's not too long. Here is a link.... Thanks a lot! Really appreciate it! ...

    Mar 8, 2011


Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?
— Obi-Wan Kenobi