User avatar

XxMattxX

XxMattxX

  • Other Poetry Re: darkness

    Hello! I'm Jojo and i shall be your reviewer for today! Here we go- Grammar is in red . Others are in blue . I t come? for you- that ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sanity vs. Love

    Hello! I'm Jojo and I shall be your reviewer for today! Grammar is in red . Others are in blue . I don’t need your heart, I only need you.- ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Pretty Girls Do Ugly Things

    Hello, I'm Jojo and i shall be your reviewer for today! Edits are in blue . Pretty girls do ugly things . > space for punchline< Pretty girls steal when ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Spades

    Hello, I'm Jojo, and i shall be your reviewer for today. These drawing are pretty cure, but really hard to see. I would suggest that you make the lines more ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Night To Treasure

    Hello! I'm Jojo and i shall be your reviewer for today! Grammar is in red . Others are in blue . As they lay here thinking and looking at each ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Empty Grave

    Epic parts are bolded - All sins atoned, All debts repaid, An empty grave marks where he laid. Honest hands, Wounded and healed, Before scarred feet his followers kneeled. ( ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mirror prologue

    Hello! I'm Jojo and I shall be your reviewer today! Here we go. Grammar is in red . Others are in blue . “What's with you and these crazy ideas?” ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: No. 3

    Umm, hey. I would review, but everything that needs to be said( about the poem, that is) has been said. There is not such thing as a final copy, just ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You...Whoever You Are

    Wow, this really looks realistic. I really like the perspective in this piece. Nice job! I'm guessing this is either about teen or unexpected pregnancy. Either way, I love it. ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Autmn Leaves

    Hello! I'm Jojo and I shall be your reviewer for today! Autumn Leaves Autumn Leaves Aching branches let (their) leaves fall On (the) cold and empty ground . Thus orange-tinted ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Dark Angel

    Hello! I'm Jojo, and I shall be your reviewer for today! Grammar is quite nice, I can't see nay obvious errors, so I'll just stick to content and structure on ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: If I should perish...

    Hello! I'm Jojo and i shall be your reviewer for today! This is really good, so i can't say that I'll be ll that helpful. “If in this world, should ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Doodles #2

    I really like these pictures. My favorite part is the coloring. The first one is nice, though the head seems a little small in comparison to the width of te ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: all about me

    Let's be polite, here. 'Kay? Well I like that you tried to introduce yourself using the medium of poetry. *claps* But it needs a little personal touch. Make us WANT ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Cupcake

    I like this. I mean, THANK GOD it wasn't a mushy romantic poem or something. But now I'm hungry.Hehahha. Bottom line- really cute. " I will devour you...." Nom Nom ...

    Mar 12, 2011


"Do not try to be pretty. You weren't meant to be pretty; you were meant to burn down the earth and graffiti the sky. Don't let anyone ever simplify you to just 'pretty'"
— Suzanne Rivard