User avatar

XxMattxX

XxMattxX

  • Welcome Mat Re: Uhh

    Nice to meet you. *shakes hand* I'm Jojo.

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Christianity ( In a Nut Shell)

    E (Everyone)- because EVERYONE needs to hear this. It's about religion- specifically about Christianity. If you don't like/feel offended by/won't appreciate this sort of thing- DON'T READ IT . But ...

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should the opportunity Separate Schooling....

    Either way, I've cleared up what I meant by this whole topic. It may have been flawed in the way it was written or stated but my point is still ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should the opportunity Separate Schooling....

    I will say, though, that it would be a good choice to have. If I was a pregnant teenage girl, I would hate going to school. I would loath it ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: About Nothing

    Hello, I'm Jojo and I shall be your reviewer for today. Structural errors are in red . Critics are in blue . Here we go... Carpenter! S ell a fix ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should the opportunity Separate Schooling....

    Unless you've been pregnant, and have lived out their life, I don't think it's your place to judge what's best for them In that case , you are in no ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should the opportunity Separate Schooling....

    I think if there's really many pregnant girls at your school Jojo, *( I guessing around ten?) then it could be different from my school. It could definitely be a ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should the opportunity Separate Schooling....

    As OverEasy said, the boys are just at fault, a point you've ignored . Should a separate program be made for their stupidity that teaches them to parenting skills they ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should the opportunity Separate Schooling....

    The way you phrased it certainly made it seem as though you wanted them to be forced to go to the other school, so that was how I read the ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should the opportunity Separate Schooling....

    For one, you have grouped every pergnant girl together , saying they act the same way, they're disrespectful, etc. However I feel this is a large generalization, and it's not ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: People who annoy me.

    Oh... here's my list .. People who constantly feel that they need to argue about everything . and mimes.... and preteens... and politicians( specifically Sarah Palin-so dumb) and hippies and ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should the opportunity Separate Schooling....

    This isn't an "elitist" movement. Why don't we then continue this elitist manner of thinking and school people of different ethnicities in different institutions? A different form of segregation, equa

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should the opportunity Separate Schooling....

    EDIT : Took down poll( people started just voting, not explaining themselves..) Convince me that I'm wrong. seriously. And no one is suggesting that it would be mandatory or forced... ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Can't Help It But Cry

    Hello! I'm Jojo and I shall be your reviewer for today! Here we go! Sometimes I can’t help it but cry. I don’t cry because it’s sad. - that right ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Summer Time

    Hello! I'm Jojo and I shall be your reviewer for today. Grammar is in red . Other edits are in blue . Summer time - don't need to restate the ...

    Mar 14, 2011


“Though lovers be lost, love shall not; And death shall have no dominion.”
— Dylan Thomas