User avatar

XxMattxX

XxMattxX

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Christianity ( In a Nut Shell)

    Thanks for the review!

    Apr 2, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: If You Fell...

    Thanks! ( and thanks to Solvalery)

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: If You Fell...

    Link to poem here Entitled "If I fall" . I know this is mushy( and I HATE mushy poems), but it actually isn't gross or anything. Tolerable! ------------ IF YOU ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: If I Fall....

    Hello! I'm Jojo and I shall be your reviewer for today! I don't see any obvious grammar or anything, so I'll stick to structure for the poem review. Edits/suggestions are ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Anything But Normal~Chapter One, Part One

    Here ( as requested) sorry for the delay. Life. Anyhow, I'm Jojo and I shall be your reviewer for today. No grammar that i can see, so in this review ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: CHAPTER ONE ~ Prologue

    gah. I'm not too sure that I'll continue this on *this* website... I'm a terrible writer in the sense that I can only write when I feel like it. ( ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To Serve Him

    Hello, I'm Jojo and I shall be your reviewer for today! edits are in red . To Serve Him To serve you , O God ' tis not religion . ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: RE: Born This Way (Lady Gaga)

    Heels, I'm Jojo and I shall be your reviewer for today! Edits are in red . BEST PART ( Below) Be on alert! Embrace the truth . Listen to God's ...

    Mar 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Christianity ( In a Nut Shell)

    I have a friend who will rap it for you, maybe. Want me to ask him if he'll do it? Thanks, but no thanks. I'm on a spiritual quest right ...

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Christianity ( In a Nut Shell)

    Thanks for the reviews, but I'll write about what I feel compelled to. Life in general isn't care-free. So I wrote about what is near to my heart. Thank you!

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Racism

    Nowadays, though, it doesnt really pretain to african american's and whatnot. Racism didn't start with African Americans. It existed a loooong time before that. Just thought I'd clear that up, ...

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! I'm new and scared!

    Welcome to YWS, Kristen. I'm Jojo ( if you haven't already guessed, lol) Pleasure to meet you. Hi! I'm just new and I wanted some friends or something I guess. ...

    Mar 22, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Christianity ( In a Nut Shell)

    The first poem seems like it would be an awesome rap. So, if you have any friends who like rap, maybe you could get them to record this for you. ...

    Mar 19, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Christianity ( In a Nut Shell)

    Thanks for the reviews. No- I'll pass on the debate. I've made up my mind (religiously speaking), so there really is nothing to debate. But thank you for being considerate ...

    Mar 19, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Christianity ( In a Nut Shell)

    Well, there is a judgment side to God that people really don't like to acknowledge  (even some of his own followers don't believe that Hell exists- but it does) And ...

    Mar 18, 2011


Poetry is a phantom script telling how rainbows are made and why they go away.
— Carl Sandburg