User avatar

XxMattxX

XxMattxX

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Girlfriends and boyfriends at the age of 10 - 15

    What I find funny is that most responses are from a 15-year-old who say, "Oh, 14-year-olds and younger are too immature to have a real relationship." Or from 14-year-olds who ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Girlfriends and boyfriends at the age of 10 - 15

    Also, just for the record, back in the dark ages people were getting MARRIED at 10=15!!! For them it was a status thing.... Yeah, but teens and adolescents in general ...

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Girlfriends and boyfriends at the age of 10 - 15

    Please, if I am misinformed, inform me. But what "mature" reasons are there for a 10-13 year-old to date? It's mainly for popularity. I remember when I was around that ...

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Charlie Sheen Lost His Marbles?

    Actually though, I think a more interesting dynamic at play here is people's apparent obsession with celebrity. The amount of news coverage Charlie Sheen received, at least here in the ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Messiah

    Hello! I'm Jojo and i shall be you reveiwer today! Grammar is in red . Structure is in blue . Epic wins are in bold . They say he will ...

    Apr 23, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Ocean Obscure

    Hello! I am Jojo and I shall be your reviewer for today! Grammar is in red . Others are in blue . Ocean Obscure Ignorance is the black water with ...

    Apr 23, 2011
  • Other Re: Tormented Thoughts in n Insane Girl's Brain

    Hello, I'm Jojo.. and I shall......well... I really don't know.... Either way, let's get this party started... Grammar is in red .. Others are in blue. ALLAEEAAHHHOOOOOHHH! ALLAEEYUUUUHHHH! "I'm comin

    Apr 20, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Past, The Present And The Revenge Chapter 1

    Hello! I'm Jojo and I shall be your reviewer for today! I'll stick to structure and detail , because I can't see any grammar errors with my grammar-error-sensing-lazer-vison eyes... So... ...

    Apr 18, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Thoughts of a Compulsive Liar

    Hello, my dear swola swola! I shall be your reviewer for this fine evening! Grammar is in red . others are in blue . ~Thoughts of a Compulsive Liar~ I'm ...

    Apr 16, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Christianity ( In a Nut Shell)

    Naw. It's just my style, thank you. I hate cookie-cutter writing. Thank you for the review, though. -Jojo

    Apr 12, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: bigboy

    Hello, I'm Jojo ( again) and I shall be your reviewer for today! Grammar is in red . others are in blue . If you sprinkle when you tinkle ,(comma) ...

    Apr 11, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Scary Moment

    Hello there, I'm Jojo and I shall be your reviewer for today! Welcome to YWS. Grammar is in red . Others are in blue . It was a cold crisp ...

    Apr 11, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Nohbdy

    I REALLY like this! >insert review here< I am pressed for time, so I will reserve my spot. Nice job, though! --------------- -Jojo

    Apr 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Do not click this.

    Oh my goodness. I love this poem and I love you for writing it! All 13 years of you. Neat observation! Lovely and well-thought-out idea! REALLY nice. Lovely and true ...

    Apr 7, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Aborted Child

    Hello, I'm Jojo and I shall be your reviewer for today! *bites* 20th "Like"... My dad found Michal on his second day of searching. I’m still not sure how my ...

    Apr 6, 2011


Nothing is impossible, for the word itself says, 'I'm possible!'
— Audrey Hepburn