User avatar

XxMattxX

XxMattxX

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Humanity's Beginning

    Sorry for getting off of topic. You can debate now. I just was compelled to clear that up. :P

    Jan 24, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Humanity's Beginning

    that every ludicrous opinion they have deserves to be respected, and left without criticism? Because personally attacking a person due to a lack of respect for their opinions exposes an ...

    Jan 24, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Does religion do more harm than good?

    I said I was done with this debate, but Skwmusic, you've completely ticked me off. No offense, Hayden… I am very offended. But it's not like you care, right? Don't ...

    Jan 12, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Does religion do more harm than good?

    No offense Hayden, but who isn't suicidal when they're a teenager? *raises hand* I'm quite happy, actually... *is a happy teen*. Let's not start generalizing here. That's why this turned ...

    Jan 12, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Does religion do more harm than good?

    eh.. This topic? Because of past experiences in this forum concerning religious debates, I'll play it safe and not bother about debating this topic (I'm already decided when it comes ...

    Jan 11, 2012
  • Other Re: Super Mario - Peach is Kidnapped (Cartoon)

    Oh, My!!! You have some real talent here, Robbie! I still can't believe you did this all on paint. It's new and refreshing! I like it. -Jojo

    Jan 10, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: To My Fellow Friends and Writers

    I think that gives many of us the courage to say insensitive things we wouldn't normally say to someone's face. It feeds our pride, it hurts others, and it's just ...

    Jan 6, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Beauty or Brains?

    Brains. Beauty doesn't last forever, and is not a guarantee that you will find real love. Intellect opens many more doors for you and makes people look deeper than a ...

    Dec 25, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bible debates!

    Since you are divorced, you are no longer married. So yes, it's still a sin. Marriage signifies a Godly commitment to one person, and is also a promise to remain ...

    Dec 25, 2011
  • General Articles Re: The biggest risk I ever took & How I survived biology class

    I haven't had time to fully read this, but there was just one thing I couldn't overlook. The title. It's an automatic *ugh*. It doesn't sound right , and I ...

    Nov 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Intimacies

    Wow, I'm impressed. The world is ending. I have to say, I actually liked this poem of yours. It comes together and forms a proper, complete thought. With real meaning. ...

    Nov 1, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya!

    Heya! Sup? I'm Jojo and welcome and all that. This site ain't too bad. Enjoy your stay. ( I like horses, too. They are fun to stare at.) Contact me ...

    Oct 25, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Multiple Intelligences Test

    I already did a similar test like this a few years ago. It was based on the four humors of the body/mindsets/characters/temperaments. So, I am A Choleric-melancholy. Choleric -80% Melancholy ...

    Oct 1, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: (My Missing) Picture Frame

    lovely. I second that.... Great Job, Jashy-bear boo boo nom nom. -Jojo

    Sep 22, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Do you write every day?

    nope, and I don't plan to. Writing is just a small portion of a small portion of a small portion of a small portion of.... ...what I do each day ...

    Sep 20, 2011


Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true.
— Robert Brault