User avatar

XxMattxX

XxMattxX

  • Other Re: Romeo & Juliet: Instant Messaging Edition

    LOVELY WORK It just so happens that I am currently doing a report and annotating the play in my literature class in school... so I get everything in a way ...

    May 17, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 2: The Begining (Part 1)

    Oh my gosh.. disregard that!!!!!!!! I love the story. I don't hate it. A mis-click. disregard that, please. ( or at least allow me to revoke * hint*hint*) >reserving space ...

    May 9, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: My Dear Person

    *likes* Partially due to my partiality toward the things of God, and the fact that this answers common Atheist/agnostic FAQs. Lovely. -Jojo

    May 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hi, I'm agnostic.

    Hello, I'm Jojo and I shall be your reviewer for today! -- Okay, I will tell you,now. I don't like this poem all too much. -- And it's not just ...

    May 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Because I'm a Christian

    Lovely poem. Very well-written! Beautiful concept and full of truth. Everyone needs to read this. Favorite Stanza Below... Just because I'm a Christian Doesn't mean I have to turn the ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion causes more problems than it solves

    No. :smt002 Not at all. I was just explaining it to you - the difference between a religion and her followers. No one was offended, just so we could avoid ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Red (Cover Art)

    Whoa.... This is great!!! Can't wait to read it! Question: was this professionally done( originally- by you) or are these just a few pictures of actors that you edited Into ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Will Terrorism increase?

    I think we could focus more on the aftermath of this occurrence... (Osama's death.. For those who don't know..) Will this cause an uproar of retaliation from Islamic extremists? Or ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: This week, we lost a brother.

    Understood. Why waste your life rejoicing over a man's death? Yeah- what he did was wrong but even the thought of him is not worth my time. I'll start mourning ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: This week, we lost a brother.

    It's not like I'm sad about his death - heavens no! - it's just that I'm sad that people are not sad about his death. Just thought I'd use the ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion causes more problems than it solves

    Oops. Spelling error! Thanks for catching that! *changes* ( after I actually make time to get on my computer ( using mobile device)) Studying for exams takes top priority. Have ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion causes more problems than it solves

    Yeah, uhh-huhh :wink: Either way, just realize, Flower~Child, that it is not the error of the religion that causes the issues, but those of the followers who choose to supplement ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion causes more problems than it solves

    Read a few. Then stopped. As most of you all know, I'm a Christian. And part of growing/developing my relationship with God means that I should stay away form these ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Girlfriends and boyfriends at the age of 10 - 15

    It can be a mistake because it can tear you apart. It can change you as a person like it did me. I learned from it though and I am ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Girlfriends and boyfriends at the age of 10 - 15

    Snoink, being several years older than most of us here, knows what it's like to be your age; she went through it herself not so long ago. She also knows ...

    May 1, 2011


the button war, the egg being featured member, and santa necro-liking halloween-esque works are the reasons i love yws
— Carina