User avatar

XxMattxX

XxMattxX

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Not My Daughter

    This is pretty good. It's the most sensible thing I've read all week. This is the kind of stuff that actually deserves a feature, lol. I'll review it fully later-time ...

    Jun 13, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: I'd like to write a poem

    I live this poem. It has a cute idea behind it and the flow remains constant most of the time. Really cool! Keep writing! ----------------- -Jojo

    Jun 11, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Wish granted , but you get so caught *up* in the rain that you fail to see the stampede of hungry middle schoolers that runs toward you, trample you, and ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: *deleted*

    I have, therefore by posting this comment, acknowledge and signify the reservation or my reviewing space. My child, you have been blessed. Let no one tell you otherwise.... (Just kidding.) ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rock. Paper. Scissors.

    Quick Input - This is nice, it's Interesting and captivating- and you held a constant theme. That's an admirable trait. *claps* My only input it would seem, is that you ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Chandler Alex Thomas

    Hello, I'm Jojo and I shall be your reviewer today! Now this is short and sweet, and so shall be that of my review. We ride, Hahaha! *gallops* ------------- Wow.. ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Actual Society

    I'm going to go out on a limb and say something, here. Currently, normalcy doesn't even exist . Every human being has something ( be it a characteristic or experience) ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Will Terrorism increase?

    Naw.lol I just thought that you would have a whole lot more to say. You usually *do*.

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Will Terrorism increase?

    No, MMM, I asked you. Please answer the question.

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Paper or Plastic?

    Hardcopies!!!!!

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: The F.U.N. Song.

    eeeek! cute... really. cute. I picture plankton in this. -Jojo

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Poverty

    Hello! I'm Jojo and I shall be your reviewer for today! Comments are in blue . Thank you for not mentioning the "starving Children in Africa". That get's old, and ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: [deleted]

    Four Words. Thank.God.For.Google. Below is a link to my search results of this thing... Please... actually write something so we can review it! Please! PLAGIARISM is so very unbecoming. -Jojo

    May 31, 2011
  • Other Re: Why am I a Christian?

    One word: AMEN! What he said. Lovely, and true piece. I'm tired of people being so soft and watering everything down. Half of them don't even know what Christianity truly ...

    May 31, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: We All knew It Would Happen In The End

    Hello, I'm Jojo! And I shall be your reviewer for today. You have sort of a reputation for doing flawless work and stuff, but I think I can actually stick ...

    May 19, 2011


It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey