User avatar

XxMattxX

XxMattxX

  • Other Re: Dear Mr. Rapist

    Very, very nice. Emotional and compelling! I wish I could so a better review.... *likes* Keep writing! ------------------ -Jojo

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: War

    Dude, this is really deep. I liked it... Most epic beginning ever... Everyday is a battle, Every night a victory, Every breath a bullet, Every step a bomb. Very nice. ...

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: So I had an idea for a story....

    Where's the romance? The love ? Does she fall in love with the tour guide? *is confused*

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: you got one more chase

    What???? Please... Explain it further. you got one more chanse cause baby i cant take it anymore and i mean it cause baby baby i mean it i mean it ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Are ghosts real?

    The Holy Ghost. Amen. I vote yes.

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: --

    I'll add this to my reading list and reserve a review space! ( returning the favor) ---------- -Jojo

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Booty Shorts

    Seems like everyone thinks that the last line is out of place *removes*

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Swagger

    Well.... It's very emotional.... really... I don't know what else to say.... ------------- -Jojo

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Ducks

    Hello, I'm Jojo and I shall be your reviewer for today... Ducks, ducks Everywhere. Ducks, ducks They hate to share. I wish I were a duck. Maybe I'd get some ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Booty Shorts

    black-woman-attitude1.jpg OH NO YOU DI'INT Nope, that is not a picture of me, and I have no idea who that woman is... I just pasted it from Google. No editing ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get nothing... *inserts another frozen burrito*

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: End

    Hello, I'm Jojo and I shall be your reviewer for today! Here we go! What will happen when it all comes to an end? What will happen when the sky ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Voiceless Chapter One (In progress)

    Hello!I'm Jojo and I shall be your reviewer for today! Grammar is in red . Others are in blue . Comments are in lavender . Here we Go! As November ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get stabbed... *inserts frozen burrito*

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: terrorist?

    Hello, I'm Jojo and I shall be your reviewer today! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This poem is cute. The idea is cute, and the concept it cute. The execution.. not so much... You ...

    Jun 13, 2011


Way, way back in the 1988 Presidential election, then Vice President George H W Bush had a phrase he liked to use: "A Thousand Points of Light." It refers to the idea that a community is made up of people who contribute in a thousand, different small ways, but with each helping to illuminate their community. It's a phrase I think about a lot when it comes to YWS. Looking forward, the site will continue to change and grow, but it will always remain a community dedicated to promoting creative writing as a favorite pastime.
— Nate