User avatar

XxBrokenVainxX

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: nvm 1

    Thank you very much. Yes it helped quit a bit, I appreciate your effort and time. ^^

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: nvm 3

    Thank you both very much. ^^

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: nvm 2

    Thanks to everyone who commented. I appreciate it. ^^

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: nvm 4

    Thank you guys. ^^

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: nvm 4

    Is it that bad? uhhh... PLEASE HELP.

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: The Dress of Promise [1/7]

    ^^ the wonderful people above have caught everything, I suppose all i can do is praise your work. I like the storyline so far. I usually dont' read fanfic bu, ...

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: nvm 5

    smileforever, Thank you very much. I've never been one for spelling. I'm glad you liked it, thank you for taking the time to read my work. ^^

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: nvm 5

    That's because it was an introduction to Raven's life. Trust me there will be more than enough time through out the novel to express Raven and Eric's situation.

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: nvm 5

    Thank you to everyone for your wonderful advice. I won't let it go to waste. As for using spell check, I did. I think I've been picking the wrong corrections ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: nvm 7

    Thank you very much Kirsten, I understand they're not trying to be harsh, they're just trying to help ^^ yes, this was lacking in depth...but that's what I get for ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: NVM 8

    Thank you Tatra, that was very useful. ^^ It's clear what I have to do to improve this now. ^^ Thanks so much for your time and effort, I won't ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: nvm 2

    Thank you very much KailaMarie. It doesn't matter whether you were the first post or not. It means the same to me. ^^ Everyone here is so helpful! ^^ I'm ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: nvm 2

    Hiya sokool15 ^^ Thank you. It means a lot to me that you'd take the time to help me fix the small things. ^^ Yes I know the dots are ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: nvm 2

    200397, Thank you so very much. ^^ It seems the heronie bit was a bad choice. I'll remove it. To be honest I'm not a very big Twilight fan and ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: nvm 2

    ^6 Thank you very much Manzanna. I know I could add more to this, and to be honest I don't like the ending much either. But I have a nasty ...

    Jan 1, 2009


Meet me in Montauk.
— Charlie Kaufman