-
Re: nvm 1
Thank you very much. Yes it helped quit a bit, I appreciate your effort and time. ^^
Mar 31, 2009 -
Re: nvm 3
Thank you both very much. ^^
Mar 8, 2009 -
Re: nvm 2
Thanks to everyone who commented. I appreciate it. ^^
Mar 5, 2009 -
Re: nvm 4
Thank you guys. ^^
Mar 5, 2009 -
Re: nvm 4
Is it that bad? uhhh... PLEASE HELP.
Feb 1, 2009 -
Re: The Dress of Promise [1/7]
^^ the wonderful people above have caught everything, I suppose all i can do is praise your work. I like the storyline so far. I usually dont' read fanfic bu, ...
Jan 7, 2009 -
Re: nvm 5
smileforever, Thank you very much. I've never been one for spelling. I'm glad you liked it, thank you for taking the time to read my work. ^^
Jan 7, 2009 -
Re: nvm 5
That's because it was an introduction to Raven's life. Trust me there will be more than enough time through out the novel to express Raven and Eric's situation.
Jan 5, 2009 -
Re: nvm 5
Thank you to everyone for your wonderful advice. I won't let it go to waste. As for using spell check, I did. I think I've been picking the wrong corrections ...
Jan 4, 2009 -
Re: nvm 7
Thank you very much Kirsten, I understand they're not trying to be harsh, they're just trying to help ^^ yes, this was lacking in depth...but that's what I get for ...
Jan 1, 2009 -
Re: NVM 8
Thank you Tatra, that was very useful. ^^ It's clear what I have to do to improve this now. ^^ Thanks so much for your time and effort, I won't ...
Jan 1, 2009 -
Re: nvm 2
Thank you very much KailaMarie. It doesn't matter whether you were the first post or not. It means the same to me. ^^ Everyone here is so helpful! ^^ I'm ...
Jan 1, 2009 -
Re: nvm 2
Hiya sokool15 ^^ Thank you. It means a lot to me that you'd take the time to help me fix the small things. ^^ Yes I know the dots are ...
Jan 1, 2009 -
Re: nvm 2
200397, Thank you so very much. ^^ It seems the heronie bit was a bad choice. I'll remove it. To be honest I'm not a very big Twilight fan and ...
Jan 1, 2009 -
Re: nvm 2
^6 Thank you very much Manzanna. I know I could add more to this, and to be honest I don't like the ending much either. But I have a nasty ...
Jan 1, 2009
