User avatar

XxBrokenVainxX

  • Other Poetry Re: short poem

    I don't like the first line...I'm gathering it has the same meaning as bitting ones nails or pulling out your hair, ccorrect? It seems to lead up to feeling insecure. ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'll Fly Away

    Hiya. ^^ Alright I can see the point of the poem very clearly but it's almost like you forced it out. I think it's a bit blane. You have a ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Honestly Ugly

    I love the meaning behind this. It's wonderful that you ccan except you as you. I like the imagery, your diction seems a little blane but that can't be helped. ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Letters to the earth

    You went a little overboard with your descriptions dear. Over doing the imagery confuses the eye. When you are trying to paint as a masterpiece, be sure not to put ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: nvm 7

    void.

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Monster

    ^^ Very nice ryme...It's enjoyable and flows well. As for periods, commas , ect. It's a basic, but it doesn't really take from the read. A few of your descriptions ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: One Night

    Hi ^^ First off, I think this is a very nice poem and it has a good backbone. But there are a few things that are picking at me. The ...

    Dec 31, 2008


To succeed, you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you.
— Tony Dorsett