User avatar

XxBrokenVainxX

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: nvm 2

    Thank you very much KailaMarie. It doesn't matter whether you were the first post or not. It means the same to me. ^^ Everyone here is so helpful! ^^ I'm ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: nvm 2

    Hiya sokool15 ^^ Thank you. It means a lot to me that you'd take the time to help me fix the small things. ^^ Yes I know the dots are ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: nvm 2

    200397, Thank you so very much. ^^ It seems the heronie bit was a bad choice. I'll remove it. To be honest I'm not a very big Twilight fan and ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Distance Scares Me

    Hiya. ^^ I like this so far, just a few mistakes. The others have caught most of them, but your first sentence is driving me nuts! "Daniel Pearce. You could ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: nvm 2

    ^6 Thank you very much Manzanna. I know I could add more to this, and to be honest I don't like the ending much either. But I have a nasty ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: What Real Vampires Would Do

    Hiya. ^^ I enjoyed this very much. there isnt' much I can say that others haven't already. I would like to suggest not having long parts of your story in ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: nvm 2

    void.

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: NVM 8

    I understand completely. ^^ Really. Though I'd like to point a few things out...I responsed to your comment in the early hours of the morning (Like at 3 or 4am.) ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: nvm 7

    June. Not at all! at least not compared to some of the comments I've been getting lately. I understand what you mean completely. I usually take more time for my ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: NVM 8

    Hiya Squall, First off, thank you very much for being honest and trying to be constructive. BUT as is seems you’re a bit confused. A preference is NOT a prologue. ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My Rant About How Stephenie Meyer Annoys Me

    This is really funny. ^^ But I wouldn't consider it poetic... There are enough comments and they all hit the nail on how you can make this more poetic...But from ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: NVM 9

    void.

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Crying On Paper

    Hiya ^^ I don't think this is pointless. All poetry (All writing in general) has to have a point. Even if it's hard to spot, beaneth all words there is ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: NVM 8

    void.

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya! ^^

    Hi there. I'm Samantha, I'm not sure what I'm suppose to put here... But i'm new. I don't bite... I love to read poetry and i love to help people, ...

    Dec 31, 2008


Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
— Mark Twain