User avatar

XxBrokenVainxX

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: her rose colored lips

    Hiya, So I have to agree with the majority of those who have commented before me. I think this seems more like preface than an actual chapter. It's a nice ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Poem about splitting up

    Hiya, I’m Sam, I’ll try to help you out as much as I can alright? I hope I don’t come off too harsh! Was it supposed to be this way ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: ♥Love♥

    Hiya, I’m Sam, I hope I don’t come across as too cruel! Good luck. :) It's on the streets, In people you meet, Even in those heartless souls. When it ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: nvm 4

    void.

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: nvm 6

    void.

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Dress of Promise [1/7]

    ^^ the wonderful people above have caught everything, I suppose all i can do is praise your work. I like the storyline so far. I usually dont' read fanfic bu, ...

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Draught of Magnolia

    Wow, that's really good. I checked it out because i've been wanting to check out the type of stories Anne Rice wrote. This is a really, really good fanfic, and ...

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: nvm 5

    smileforever, Thank you very much. I've never been one for spelling. I'm glad you liked it, thank you for taking the time to read my work. ^^

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: nvm 5

    That's because it was an introduction to Raven's life. Trust me there will be more than enough time through out the novel to express Raven and Eric's situation.

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: nvm 5

    Thank you to everyone for your wonderful advice. I won't let it go to waste. As for using spell check, I did. I think I've been picking the wrong corrections ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: It ain't all sweet

    Hiya. ^^ I’m Sam. I’m a little new at this and I hope I don’t sound too harsh. Let me know if I am please. ^^ The number one reason ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Walking in the dark

    Hiya ^^ I’m Sam. I’m a little new at this, but I’ll try my best to be of as much help as possible. I don’t like being harsh so if ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: nvm 5

    void.

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: nvm 7

    Thank you very much Kirsten, I understand they're not trying to be harsh, they're just trying to help ^^ yes, this was lacking in depth...but that's what I get for ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: NVM 8

    Thank you Tatra, that was very useful. ^^ It's clear what I have to do to improve this now. ^^ Thanks so much for your time and effort, I won't ...

    Jan 1, 2009


It is better to take what does not belong to you than to let it lie around neglected.
— Mark Twain