User avatar

XxBrokenVainxX

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Monsters

    Hello! The night is quiet, or so it seems. But I know better, than to trust my dreams. I like this first stanza very much, it does a great job ...

    Aug 6, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Mint Thunder

    I was traveling threw a happy land, I think you mean through? listening to my favorite band. But I looked down and saw the sand, looking all dark and tanned. ...

    Aug 3, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Broken Eden

    Hello StoryWeaver13, first of all you have a very nice writing style, everything flowed rather nicely and if I do say so this is a wondrous first attempt. The imagery ...

    Aug 3, 2010
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Get It?

    Pat Buchanan lol...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: nvm 1

    Thank you very much. Yes it helped quit a bit, I appreciate your effort and time. ^^

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: nvm 1

    Void. ;p

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: nvm 3

    Thank you both very much. ^^

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: nvm 3

    void.

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Revenge

    Hi there! First off, I hope I don’t come off to mean. As i walked to the one I loved. All covered in blood. I cried in fear. But where ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Knowledge

    Hello! First of all, I like this and think its great for your age, I only a have a few nick picks I’d like to point out. ^^ Knowledge is ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Does this sound like you?

    Hello! First off, let me say that I really like this piece and enjoyed it very much. Great job. Lost somewhere inside herself, She just can't be found, And it's ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: More Lust Then Greed

    Hello! I hope I don’t come as too harsh. First of all, your title is what caught me. It isn’t written correctly. More Lust Then Greed. It should be “More ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: nvm 2

    Thanks to everyone who commented. I appreciate it. ^^

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: nvm 4

    Thank you guys. ^^

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: nvm 4

    Is it that bad? uhhh... PLEASE HELP.

    Feb 1, 2009


Adventure is worthwhile.
— Aesop