User avatar

Xreigon

Xreigon

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Winged Prologue

    OOOOOH! That was pretty cool. I am excited to see what happens. I would say that when it say "The hana, a magic button-like thing," it sounds a little awkward. ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Charms of Opher (Part 2)

    Ok, heres the rest of it. ________________________________________ Standing in the doorway was Tristyn. I blushed and said, “Sorry. I was doing some work with my mom. How did you even ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Winged Freak

    Wow. That was quite good. I love the way that this poem makes me think. there are so many ways interpretations that could come of this. The way that I ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shade- The First Immortal - chapter one

    I have one little nit-pick that the others didn't mention. In the first sentence, it says "I opened my eyes only to shut them tight." You need a comma in ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Charms of Opher (Part 1)

    I'm kind of new at this, so any comment would help a bunch. _____________________________________________________________ Sometimes, I wish that I could curse my parents. What kind of people names the

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Cosmos (Outer Space) Part 2

    Wow. I really enjoyed that. It makes me very interested in finding out more about your characters and your plot. Who is the Order? When does this story take place? ...

    Aug 24, 2011
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    I don't know what the worst 5 are, but the worst book ever is 20,000 leagues under the sea. I probably understood about one word in the book.

    May 21, 2011
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Name Finding Tips

    I think that the best way to fin baby names is from the Writers Digest book called something like Book of Character Names. It has names catagorized by every nationality, ...

    May 20, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Wyvern (EDIT)

    I really liked it and you did a good job of tellin the story. I do want to know a little bit more about your character, though. I feel like ...

    May 20, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: First kiss

    WOW! That is so sad! I love the way that you described that and I think that is a beautiful poem. Great job.

    May 19, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    Hi. I'm Xreigon and I have no idea what I'm doing. If anyone has any advice, please share it. I'm so lost. :?

    May 19, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Hidden

    A Shadow, spreading and growing, behind your back. It stretches, corrupting a massive amount of creatures and places. It’s true entity flits from one place to another, hiding its true ...

    May 19, 2011


Bring something incomprehensible into the world!
— Gilles Deleuze