User avatar

Xreigon

Xreigon

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hellhound-Prologue

    It all started with a bite. What a weird way to start a story. I can’t remember the details, but I do remember the big black beast that burst from ...

    Sep 18, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: This Godly Orphan. Chapter 2, part 1

    Well, this was pretty good. I do have a few things that I think could make it better, though. First, I do agree with you in the sense that I ...

    Sep 17, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Together Again: Chapter 3

    So, a Twilight story. Hmmm. I didn't make it past the first one, so...yeah. But, from what I heard the story seems pretty accurate. There really isn't very many comments ...

    Sep 16, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Assassins Memoirs: Epilogue: “Negotiation tactics”

    That was pretty good. I enjoyed it alot. I had to read through it a few time to get the story, because it confused me a little bit. But I ...

    Sep 3, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Death

    I know that the title is a little clique, but I don't really have anything better, so if you don't like it, just tell me. Death Death is a barrier, ...

    Sep 1, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Moment's Notice

    I really enjoyed it, even if it was a littl elike we jumped in at the middle. I can only find two nit-picks and that is when you said, "You ...

    Sep 1, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Winged Chapter the First

    I agree with scifyfantacywriter01. It could use some more details about the kind of stuff that you don't even think about. The problem is that you know your character inside ...

    Sep 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bird of Flight

    Hhmmm. I liked it, but I do think that your rhyming didn't quite work. Was it just an accident that you would sometimes rhyme? That threw me a little bit. ...

    Sep 1, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Fire's Escape

    Just so everyone understands, "pyra" is fire in Latin.

    Aug 30, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Fire's Escape

    Fire's Escape Twisting, turning, writhing, restless, Jumping out, becoming reckless. I do not stay confined for long, But stretching out in tendrils strong. Only to escape, that is but my ...

    Aug 30, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Life's Life

    Ok. I'm not trying to burst your bubble or anything, but you need some serious help with grammer and format. First, after one person says something, when someone else says ...

    Aug 30, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Dark Thing

    That was pretty good. It left me hanging and wanting to find out what is going to happen next. I think that you might be able to make it a ...

    Aug 30, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Fall of the Morning Star

    I can't really nit-pick very much, because I didn't find anything that was really all that bad. It is a very good poem and I enjoyed reading it. Your portrayal ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Waves of Death (see spoiler)

    I need a better title than the one that I have. Waves of Death sounds a little like a cheesy movie title. If anyone can think of a title, I ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Boy Who Became My Shadow

    That is really nice. I enjoyed reading it. It gives an interesting perspective on relationships and love in general. I have one comment though and one thing that I found ...

    Aug 27, 2011


The heavens laugh with you in your jubilee; my heart is at your festival.
— William Shakespeare