User avatar

Xirenia

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Why thank you :) So are you! I love your hair :)

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    3 pics of me :) Wicked: Loove the lunch box :) Bubblegum: My goodness, you are GORGEOUS! :o

    Dec 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Search Story

    Yeah, the second one was so much better. Made me smile :)

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2009 Yearbook

    Hey, I don't have anyone in particular to thank, except Nate of course (you are a legend) but nonetheless, I would like to congratulate everyone on an amazing and insane ...

    Dec 19, 2009


I love her dearly, but I can’t live with her for a day without feeling my whole life is wasting away.
— Miss Kenton, The Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro