User avatar

Xirenia

  • Romantic Novels Re: A Return to Peace (Chapter One)

    Aw, that was lovely. Wow. I've always had a strange fascination with WWII, and this really was very good. I most definitely felt like I was in 1941 :D I ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: How to Live - Chapter One

    Hey, thanks for replying everyone :D Maddy, you are one hundred percent right about the shrink. I didn't think properly about how she would act. I've never actualy been to ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Used to :cry: Then I moved. TUBM lives by the ocean

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Do You Remember?

    Hey hey :) You have set yourself up for an extremely interesting story here, and by all means, of course you should continue writing it. There are just a few ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: How to Live - Chapter One

    Hey guys. This is the first thing I've ever posted and I'm really excited to see what you think. It's rated R for a few F-words here and there, but ...

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Sour Girl

    Wow...I'm not going to lie. That was freaking amazing. I haven't read many stories on this site yet, but out of the ones I have, that tops my list by ...

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: What inspires you to start writing?

    Hey there fellow Dreamer ^^ I have so many things that inspire me to write. The most powerful one though is the idea of creating a world that didn't exist ...

    Aug 24, 2009


You must believe in free will; there is no choice.
— Isaac Bashevis Singer